The OFFICIAL Family Guy / American Dad thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tnyhwk900
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4106

    #91
    EXCELLENT EPISODE. My 2nd favorite of the new season.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #92
      Cold in here?

      Nope, just really small

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #93
        Find a better video source for your avatar LD. That looks like crap.

        I don't generally like singing episodes, but this was quite funny.

        ~Squeek

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #94
          LD, use the one where stewey runs naked across the mall because brian bet him.

          They were good, but I didnt understand why rodger was barfing out of his sides.

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #95
            He was sick pntballa. *Spits on Lincoln Statue* That's what you get you damn negro lover. As for family guy...."HELLO CLEVELAND!!!!" "Hi Peter" "Ready guys...1,2,3.....Oh crap we don't know any songs" Oh and "Oh crap today's the 17th."
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #96
              Originally posted by MrESqueek
              Find a better video source for your avatar LD. That looks like crap.

              I don't generally like singing episodes, but this was quite funny.

              ~Squeek
              It's because I enlarged it

              Comment

              • M-A-C
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 430

                #97
                I loved the part with the Tin Man. "Oops look what happened by accident!".

                Comment

                • da_bro001
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 28

                  #98
                  I sort of dont like american dad because i dont find the show funny.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #99
                    Then don't post in the thread.
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #100
                      Originally posted by da_bro001
                      I sort of dont like american dad because i dont find the show funny.
                      A lot of that show is adult humor, which you might not understand if you're only 13 or so. However, most of the active users on this forum know the kind of humor to appreciate it

                      Comment

                      • M-A-C
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 430

                        #101
                        It isn't really "adult humor". Most of the humor has to do with American politics which I don't think many people on the forums know. However, there is some regular humor in American Dad.

                        Ex. The toast pops out of the toaster and Stan shoots at it repeatedly.

                        This humor is just enough to keep the idiotic veiwers awake.

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #102
                          For some reason, I'm always disappointed with the new episodes of Family Guy. I'm not saying that they werent good, it just seems like Family Guy was a lot funnier before it was cancelled. Though I did get a few good laughs.

                          American Dad was alright. Nothing to call home about.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #103
                            I liked the new Family guy, but I didn't get to see american dad.

                            The best part of family guy was "bam bam bam bam bam"

                            Comment

                            • esupin
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1756

                              #104
                              I almost peed myself whan Peter gets kicked in the groin, then finds out he's on TV.

                              http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                              Comment

                              • jewpinthethird
                                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 11711

                                #105
                                Originally posted by esupin
                                I almost peed myself whan Peter gets kicked in the groin, then finds out he's on TV.
                                That was actually a real show. http://channel101.com/shows/show.php?show_id=5

                                But yeah, both episodes of Family Guy and American Dad were pretty good...especially Family Guy.

                                Comment

                                Working...