The OFFICIAL Family Guy / American Dad thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Squeek
    let it snow~
    • Jan 2004
    • 14444

    #61
    Pssh, you WISH I GIFd that myself.

    I stole it from someplace. I tried to make a GIF of the "WATCH OUT FOR THE STAIRS!" sequence and was sorely disappointed.

    ~Squeek

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #62
      Originally posted by chardish
      Let's not forget the prison song. CLASSIC.

      "I've seen Oz!"
      I lol'd hard at that.

      "Oh, no, I can't call the police! I need to get rid of this body or Chris will go to prison, and we all know what happens in those prison showers. I've seen Oz.

      Scrub scrub here,
      Scrub scrub there,
      Whether you're white or bronze!
      A man can wash another man in the merry old land of oz!"

      A few others I find very notable.

      "Chris, what do you see here?"
      "...Two D's and an F."

      "God, just listen to this kid's report on great expectations:

      Miss Haveshum should've throwed dat cake out so it didn't mess all up the bitche's house."

      This episode was very lol.
      hi

      Comment

      • banditcom
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 6243

        #63
        I didn't really enjoy the first eps, except for a few parts.
        Family Guy: Pinnochio, Stewie spanking Chris, Sewing "Die Lois", and a few other small things.
        American Dad: Roger referring to someone as a Catch-You-Next-Tuesday, and a few other things (hard to remember).

        Second eps were better.

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #64
          you're all insane.. this was definately one of the top episodes of Family Guy ever

          but for now... postCount++
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #65
            LD gets a new avatar tomorrow!! *shakes with excitement*

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #66
              The whole chicken thing was a nice flashback. I really liked the "Come on bonny, you've been pregnant for like 6 years" comment.

              There hasn't been too much LOL, but I still love the family guy comedy.

              Comment

              • banditcom
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 6243

                #67
                Yea, both those were pretty funny.

                I greatly enjoyed both tonight. However, American Dad was a bit funnier. The Bill Pullman joke was hilarious. I also enjoyed Stan telling his daughter that they should date each other.... haha

                OH AND THE VAG JOKE! HAHAHA

                Comment

                • NightSonnett
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 334

                  #68
                  "Here's to Snap"
                  My computer hates me.

                  /gquit

                  Comment

                  • jewpinthethird
                    (The Fat's Sabobah)
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 11711

                    #69
                    The best part of tonight's line up was Family Guy's God making that one lady explode and setting the bar on fire....Hilarious.

                    Comment

                    • User6773

                      #70
                      I got a kick out of Family Guy's ending and credits. The chicken fight was awesome, but if you never saw the first part I can understand just being confused for a while. Can't wait for part 3.

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #71
                        Ok for Family Guy, tha was one of the freates episode's ever. The whole "Bommie you've been pregnant for like 6 years" joke had me ROFL. Also the part when Quagmire make his "Gigidy" sound when watching Loius was great. But the funniest part of that episode is when God blew up the woman and he said, "Jesus Christ!" and Jesus came. The he said, "Get the Escalade. We're Out of here." I literally had to ask God o forgive me for laughing so hard.

                        Now I thought it was odd but for once: American Dad was truly Family Guy funny for once. Th first half of the show had me rolling from Klaus's anniversary comment to the tape of Stan getting the crap beaten out of him on Cops. Then the main plotline "getiing his wife's memory back" started to taper off with the joke starting with the squirrel. I thought, "Oh man. AD is about to not be funny." I was wrong though when AD made up for it by making Roger have a date with the really ugly girl. That entire scene in the kitchen had me cracking up.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #72
                          Two best quotes last night:

                          1)"Whats CPR?"
                          2)"HAHAHA!! I wasnt gonna do it but then i did and it was so worth it!" (LD that should be your new avatar)

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #73
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            Two best quotes last night:

                            1)"Whats CPR?"
                            2)"HAHAHA!! I wasnt gonna do it but then i did and it was so worth it!" (LD that should be your new avatar)
                            It will be, but my episode is corrupt.

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #74
                              NEW AVATAR GUYZ

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #75
                                LOL! that one is the best one yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...