Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GatorPirate
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 3

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: Hitchiker

    I thought that the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galxey was stupid, yet funny. Im going to read the book now. Everyone has told me it was completley different. The only thing i did not like in the whole movie was the ending

    It was good. I would definitly suggest going to the movie.

    How was the book different?

    Next time, I promise not to triple post ever again.

    Comment

    • whorlichan
      Tiny Plastic Meat
      • Apr 2004
      • 669

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: Hitchiker

      I'm off to see it all by my lonesome in a couple hours, because Tass is a big fat jerkface and won't go with me.

      In reality, I'm almost glad. He didn't appreciate the book, so he'd probably ruin the movie for me too. Bastard.

      P.S. I love you honey :-*
      Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
      First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
      My lame LJ
      My friend Cassie's amazing photography

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: Hitchiker

        I hate you.

        :-*
        RIP

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: Hitchiker

          The book was incredible.

          I was the movie sucked ishte in comparison. The review was perfectly correct.

          The worst thing ever was that song at the beginning. I really hope they don't do the rest of the series.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • MalReynolds
            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
            • Sep 2003
            • 6571

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: Hitchiker

            So long and thanks for all the fish,
            So sad that it should come to this,
            We tried to warn you all oh dear,
            You may not share our intellect,
            Which may explain your disrespect,
            For all the natural wonders that grow around you,
            So long, so long and thanks for all the fish,

            The worlds about to be destroyed,
            There’s no point getting all annoyed,
            Sit back and let the planet dissolve around you,
            Despite those nets of tuna fleets
            We thought that most of you were sweet,
            Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women,

            So long, So long, So long, So long, So long,
            So long, So long, So long, So long, So long,
            So long, So long, and thanks for all the fish,

            If I had just one last wish,
            I would like a tasty fish.
            If we could just change one thing,
            We would all have learned to sing.

            Come One and All,
            Man and Mammal,
            Side by side in life’s great gene pool.

            So long, So long, So long, So long, So long,
            So long, So long, So long, So long, So long,
            So long, So long, and thanks for all the fish.



            Mal
            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


            My new novel:

            Maledictions: The Offering.

            Now in Paperback!

            Comment

            • wolfie2
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 2

              #51
              RE: Re: RE: Hitchiker

              I just saw it today it was pretty good I liked the Dolphin song it was funny I liked it

              Comment

              • Malazan
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 31

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: Hitchiker

                I hated the beginning. But as the story progressed it got better. I didn't read the book, but I really liked the movie. I loved the depressed robot

                Comment

                • NightSonnett
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 334

                  #53
                  I loved it! I absolutely loved it! I must go again...

                  this time, I shall bring my towel.
                  My computer hates me.

                  /gquit

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #54
                    awww... nighty how could you like the movie after reading the book?
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • NightSonnett
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 334

                      #55
                      Originally posted by alainbryden
                      awww... nighty how could you like the movie after reading the book?

                      simple!



                      I haven't read the books
                      My computer hates me.

                      /gquit

                      Comment

                      • Kefit
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 1517

                        #56
                        This was horrible. Although it succeeded somewhat in carrying the feeling of the books to the movie, it fails horribly as an entertaining movie.

                        Adam's books were never big on story though, so I can see why they were unable to create a cohesive movie from them.


                        Originally posted by seinno
                        and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                        Comment

                        • MalReynolds
                          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 6571

                          #57
                          Of course. Adam's only wrote the script for the film. All fault you find with the film lies in his writing.

                          The only reason they got a co-writer was to come in and add some to the scenarios, which were pretty bare bones.

                          Mal
                          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                          My new novel:

                          Maledictions: The Offering.

                          Now in Paperback!

                          Comment

                          Working...