Full Metal Alchemist

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Squeek
    let it snow~
    • Jan 2004
    • 14444

    #46
    You can't. The internet won't allow it.

    As was said in the topic we locked, we don't condone the sharing of information about illegal file-sharing.

    ~Squeek

    Comment

    • KiKi_And_LaLa
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 2

      #47
      -peeks her head in- I hope you don't mind me also popping in...^_^;;

      I've been watching FMA ever since it started, through reruns and all. I /love/ this anime. I have no idea why. I guess it just seems deeper than most animes go. And it's got this heavy feel to it, with Ed and Al's dark past, y'know?

      I prefer the original version over the dubbed, but you gotta love Vic. Yay, Vic!

      Anyway, they killed Envy's voice. Wendy Powell doesn't really suit him well...But I don't really mind anymore. Getting off topic again...x_x Anyway! FMA is actually very educational if you look at the series from a different angle. I believe that this anime not only possesses the gnre of action, it's also a type of historical fiction.

      ...But still....They killed Envy's voice! >_<;;

      And yes, in Japanese the people of do Ed and Al's voice are female, and they're very talented. And I have to say, the homunculi personalities fit very well with their names.

      This anime is...Very emotional. T.T;; In fact, it made me cry a few times...Beh, I'm pathetic.
      KikiLala

      Comment

      Working...