also just saw it, was really really good. only negative i have personally is some of it felt a tad rushed, especially in regards to the destruction at the end. the very very end left me very hype though, and i'm a fan of rei
I thought it was pretty good too. It had a very 2-dimensional plot. But I guess I can't expect too much of a deep story from Star Wars. A couple of things did feel a bit rushed and the comic relief could feel a bit forced (heh).
It did confuse me that Rei (Ray? Rey?) was able to beat that guy whose name I've already forgotten in the lightsaber duel even though she never touched a lightsaber before but das koo.
Pretty sad Han Solo died but now that I think about it, it should've been expected a bit.
It was visually entertaining but I hope they can do more with the story in the next movie(s).
It did confuse me that Rei (Ray? Rey?) was able to beat that guy whose name I've already forgotten in the lightsaber duel even though she never touched a lightsaber before but das koo.
His name is Kylo Ren, and I always forget his name as well, lol. Anywyas, Ray bit him because one, he was badly hurt, and two, Ray's a freaking Jedi, of course she'd beat him! (along with her use of the force)
Originally posted by Ghost_Medley
This man is three months too early.
Originally posted by badman7772
Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.
Originally posted by _Zenith_
what the fuck marcus lmao
Originally posted by rushyrulz
You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw
Originally posted by DDRNGGin
Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )
His name is Kylo Ren, and I always forget his name as well, lol. Anywyas, Ray bit him because one, he was badly hurt, and two, Ray's a freaking Jedi, of course she'd beat him! (along with her use of the force)
Tons of people were angry about why she rekt Kylo Ren but my thought is that she had Jedi training at a young age but for her protection it lay dormant in some way until it awoke (hence title of movie). What pissed me off more was how long Finn lasted against Kylo but eh there's arguments for that too, Kylo was injured and he's only still an apprentice, Finn was a stormtrooper and was likely trained in that type of combat (you see that when he has that earlier scrum with another stormtrooper).
Anyways it's good that there are some unanswered albeit insignificant details, the next movies will tell more. Who is Snoke for instance???
btw can I have someone clarify exactly how her name is spelt? Is there any official source for how it's spelt? Is it Ray? Rey? Rei? Rae? like, this is the biggest question I've got.
-They went through a lot of trouble showing the audience how powerful Chewie's bowcaster was. And Chewie landed a direct hit on Kylo Ren, so of course he's going to be fighting at partial capacity. He took out Finn pretty easily. It's not like Stormtrooper training is woefully insufficient, either -- remember that Stormtrooper who whipped out some electric thing earlier in the movie?
-As for Rey, her Force-sensitivity is likely because she's (probably) Luke's daughter.
-Why was she able to take on Kylo Ren? Well, again: He was critically wounded. And furthermore, he wasn't really trying to kill her in the first place ("You need a teacher!").
-Anakin/Luke's blue lightsaber: It was blue in the prequels. Obi-wan took it and later handed it down to Luke in Episode IV. Luke then lost that lightsaber in Episode V when Vader sliced his hand off at Cloud City. Luke did get a new green lightsaber in Episode VI, but this is not the same one we see in Episode VII. In other words, someone managed to retrieve Anakin/Luke's blue lightsaber from Cloud City.
btw can I have someone clarify exactly how her name is spelt? Is there any official source for how it's spelt? Is it Ray? Rey? Rei? Rae? like, this is the biggest question I've got.
It's Rey
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Tons of people were angry about why she rekt Kylo Ren but my thought is that she had Jedi training at a young age but for her protection it lay dormant in some way until it awoke (hence title of movie). What pissed me off more was how long Finn lasted against Kylo but eh there's arguments for that too, Kylo was injured and he's only still an apprentice, Finn was a stormtrooper and was likely trained in that type of combat (you see that when he has that earlier scrum with another stormtrooper).
Anyways it's good that there are some unanswered albeit insignificant details, the next movies will tell more. Who is Snoke for instance???
The most popular theory is that Snoke is Darth Plagueis (Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine's master) but I'm sure you've heard that theory already. I just can't wait to find out for sure. Episode 8 is going to be amazing.
Comment