Frozen

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Snowcrafta
    V's beta-male entourage
    • May 2005
    • 2873

    #16
    Re: Frozen

    You're not alone, I bought the sheet music for it

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #17
      Re: Frozen

      hahha ohhhhh nice! ima learn it on the piano and we'll duet it up

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Snowcrafta
        V's beta-male entourage
        • May 2005
        • 2873

        #18
        Re: Frozen

        BBCode (message boards & forums)


        BBCode (message boards & forums)



        Here's my section in full!

        Comment

        • Mike Weedmark
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2009
          • 1196

          #19
          Re: Frozen

          Decent movie, but absolutely robbed The Wind Rises of an Academy Award. The Oscars are bullshit, I know, but this is probably among their most lopsided fuckups of all time.

          Still a good movie though. Not great, but good. It's Disney. You know what you're getting going in.

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #20
            Re: Frozen

            Much better than I expected it to be

            Comment

            • Izzy
              Snek
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 9195

              #21
              Re: Frozen

              Something about the line in let it go where she says she is "one with the wind and sky" instead of "one with the wind and snow" really irks me. I can tell it was there so they it can rhyme with cry in the next part, but damn.

              Comment

              • xNiX
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2012
                • 1063

                #22
                Re: Frozen

                I didn't even finish it. :/

                Comment

                • Izzy
                  Snek
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 9195

                  #23
                  Re: Frozen

                  It was pretty good. Here's my thoughts.


                  I kind of wish it was more serious and could have done without the snowman. I wish there was more of a conflict at the end between the prince and the other guy. They made the choice really easy since he turned out to be blatantly evil, but what if he wasn't? I think that is a more difficult question to explore and would have made the movie a lot more meaningful in my opinion.

                  Comment

                  • xNiX
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 1063

                    #24
                    Re: Frozen

                    I think I shouldn't have ate all that food. :/

                    Comment

                    • Snowcrafta
                      V's beta-male entourage
                      • May 2005
                      • 2873

                      #25
                      Re: Frozen

                      I literally think Let It Go made frozen.

                      The song is just far too awesome, it's been a long time since a song of that quality came out

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #26
                        Re: Frozen

                        Originally posted by Izzy
                        Something about the line in let it go where she says she is "one with the wind and sky" instead of "one with the wind and snow" really irks me. I can tell it was there so they it can rhyme with cry in the next part, but damn.
                        Izzy, we must think the same way because I was thinking that exact same thing. Why didn't they make it "snow" instead of "sky"? It doesn't make sense to me why they would change the lyrics to NOT match the whole point of the movie.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Snowcrafta
                          V's beta-male entourage
                          • May 2005
                          • 2873

                          #27
                          Re: Frozen

                          I think sky was a better choice of words because the whole idea is about Elsa giving up trying to hide her power. Instead, she's ready to soar and live her life as she is

                          Comment

                          • L.B.D.D
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 2949

                            #28
                            Re: Frozen

                            LettitGo............ ..

                            Comment

                            • Snowcrafta
                              V's beta-male entourage
                              • May 2005
                              • 2873

                              #29
                              Re: Frozen

                              I really think that people underrate First time in Forever and Love is an Open Door.

                              Those songs are fantastic

                              Comment

                              • Toxophilis
                                ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 501

                                #30
                                Re: Frozen

                                Originally posted by Izzy
                                Something about the line in let it go where she says she is "one with the wind and sky" instead of "one with the wind and snow" really irks me. I can tell it was there so they it can rhyme with cry in the next part, but damn.
                                thank god im not alone on that
                                Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                                My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                                Comment

                                Working...