Frozen

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • korny
    It's Saint Pepsi bitch
    • May 2004
    • 4385

    #31
    Re: Frozen

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #32
      Re: Frozen

      I wonder if I'll ever see a TV show that'll catch up on web culture.
      Even the more trendy self-proclaimed programs have a hard time keeping up.

      Oh and yeah, Frozen, huge success, blah blah, never watched it, blah blah.

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #33
        Re: Frozen

        My brother and I sing the songs from Frozen pretty much every day. It's driving everyone nuts.
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • Alioth
          Banned
          • Jul 2007
          • 526

          #34
          Re: Frozen

          Listening to Let It Go because I just love this movie that much

          Comment

          • Wineandbread
            Custom User Title
            • Oct 2007
            • 2105

            #35
            Re: Frozen

            where's the Do You Want to Build A Snowman? rabu guise ),:
            Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
            my semen is flying through the air as we speak
            We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

            Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


            Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


            Comment

            • L.B.D.D
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 2949

              #36
              Re: Frozen

              do u wananann... builde a snowemen

              Comment

              • demonllama6124
                im your grandpa!!!
                • Mar 2004
                • 1440

                #37
                Re: Frozen

                i absolutely refuse to see the movie until my 2 girls stay with me for the weekend. A ugly divorce and a bitch of a wife kept them from me for 6 1/2 months. i finally get them back next weekend and will probably have this movie playing over and over til they leave lol
                Originally posted by nestlekwik
                Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                Originally posted by welsh_girl
                OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                Originally posted by Velocity
                leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                Comment

                • hi19hi19
                  lol happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 12194

                  #38
                  Re: Frozen



                  Comment

                  • tosh
                    O Derby, Where Art Thou?
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 1018

                    #39
                    Re: Frozen

                    Saw this GTA IV mod and was giggling uncontrollably.
                    Originally posted by Snowcrafta
                    I really think that people underrate First time in Forever and Love is an Open Door.

                    Those songs are fantastic
                    I wasn't a huge fan of Love Is An Open Door, but First Time In Forever is great.

                    Comment

                    • Arkuski
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1118

                      #40
                      Re: Frozen

                      Originally posted by tosh
                      Saw this GTA IV mod and was giggling uncontrollably.
                      Absolutely perfect! #anna4lyfe

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom

                      Comment

                      • Snowcrafta
                        V's beta-male entourage
                        • May 2005
                        • 2873

                        #41
                        Re: Frozen

                        This is my feel good movie, so that's why I keep watching it.


                        I just wish Anna (Kristen Bell) was a soprano, not a mezzo-soprano

                        Comment

                        Working...