Wreck-it-Ralph

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Munoz
    Muein
    • Nov 2007
    • 2048

    #76
    Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

    Originally posted by DragonIIDX
    The game doesn't look so good... It had alot of potential to be a great game too.

    well.. can we at least be able to play "Sugar Rush"?
    I just wanna race manf
    Unknown and Unofficial
    may the good arrow guide you

    Comment

    • Ohaider
      FFR Veteran
      • Jun 2012
      • 2893

      #77
      Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

      atleast a fix it felix junior minigame

      Comment

      • Frank Munoz
        Muein
        • Nov 2007
        • 2048

        #78
        Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

        besides the ones that are on the Disney website~
        I want legit sht
        Unknown and Unofficial
        may the good arrow guide you

        Comment

        • Ohaider
          FFR Veteran
          • Jun 2012
          • 2893

          #79
          Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

          totally didn't know about that, thank you!

          Comment

          • All_That_Chaz
            Supreme Dictator For Life
            • Apr 2004
            • 5874

            #80
            Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

            Saw it last night. It was the first time I didn't hate Sarah Silverman.
            Back to "Back to Earth"
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            dammit chaz
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            god dammit chaz
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

            Comment

            • DragonIIDX
              Not dragon, but dinosaur
              • Aug 2008
              • 916

              #81
              Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

              Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
              Saw it last night. It was the first time I didn't hate Sarah Silverman.
              This. I was never a fan of her but she did good for Vanellope's voice I think.


              Originally posted by clasko1000
              banned for having an affair with peach
              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
              Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #82
                Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                Originally posted by DragonIIDX
                This. I was never a fan of her but she did good for Vanellope's voice I think.
                Agreed. She made the character so cute. I loved the scratches in her voice, not the glitch but ya know what I mean?

                Am I making sense? But yeah, great voice acting.

                Comment

                • All_That_Chaz
                  Supreme Dictator For Life
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 5874

                  #83
                  Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                  That didn't take long.



                  Oh, internet...
                  Back to "Back to Earth"
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  god dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                  Comment

                  • Frank Munoz
                    Muein
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 2048

                    #84
                    Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                    oh wow....
                    Unknown and Unofficial
                    may the good arrow guide you

                    Comment

                    • DragonIIDX
                      Not dragon, but dinosaur
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 916

                      #85
                      Re: Wreck-it-Ralph



                      Originally posted by clasko1000
                      banned for having an affair with peach
                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                      Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                      Comment

                      • Ohaider
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 2893

                        #86
                        Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                        Sigh

                        Comment

                        • foxfire667
                          The FFRchiver
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 2170

                          #87
                          Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                          I watched this movie yesterday, and I have to say I absolutely loved it!

                          Probably one of my favorite movies I watched this year, along with The Cabin in the Woods. Won't really say too much about it (spoilers and whatnot), but I was genuinely impressed with how well this was handled. I definitely recommend seeing this movie to anyone who is still on the fence about it.

                          Also, expected pony fan art was expected.
                          SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #88
                            Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                            Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
                            That didn't take long.



                            Oh, internet...



                            I'm down for ponies, but... not with this

                            Comment

                            • ReikonKeiri
                              i wanna be ur pop star
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 2388

                              #89
                              Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                              finally saw this. I haven't had that much tears since I watched high school of the dead high (which was only like a week ago but still)

                              When Ralph smashed the cart I lost it man. So sad /cry. I even got teary eyed at Paperman even though it didn't make sense even for a Disney short.


                              Man, the things I would do to Sergeant Calhoun though mmm. I love a woman in charge


                              FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
                              Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)

                              It's Only Natural BF
                              Southern Cross BF
                              Minute Waltz v2 BF
                              Novo Mundo BF
                              Stark Raving Mad BF
                              Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
                              Choprite 2 clean
                              Rottel 2 clean
                              J&C 2 clean
                              Chronograph 2-1-0-1
                              BB Evo 3 clean
                              Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
                              Epilogue 3-0-0-1
                              Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
                              World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
                              Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
                              Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
                              Gravity Blast 4 clean
                              Just Why 4 clean
                              Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
                              300 4-0-0-1
                              Pure Ruby 5 clean
                              Destination of the Heart 5 clean
                              Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
                              Oni 6 clean
                              Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
                              Ambient Angels 6 clean
                              Colorful Course 6 clean
                              Hajnal 6 clean
                              Arsonist 7-0-0-1
                              Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
                              Face in the Gutter 8 clean
                              Kanon Medley 8 clean
                              Colibri 8 clean
                              Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
                              Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
                              Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
                              Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
                              Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean


                              Originally posted by Moogle-master
                              To be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.

                              Comment

                              • Reincarnate
                                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 6332

                                #90
                                Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                                I really liked it.


                                The whole mayor = Turboman thing totally caught me by surprise for some reason -- didn't see it coming at all. Totally awesome.

                                Comment

                                Working...