Wreck-it-Ralph

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Munoz
    Muein
    • Nov 2007
    • 2048

    #46
    Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

    Iono, I get more "into" movies that are in 3D. I kinda recommend watching 3D but eh, iono if it'll make much of a difference.
    Unknown and Unofficial
    may the good arrow guide you

    Comment

    • Frank Munoz
      Muein
      • Nov 2007
      • 2048

      #47
      Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

      nto sorry for the dp


      I wrecked this sht~
      Unknown and Unofficial
      may the good arrow guide you

      Comment

      • NeoMasterPie
        Forum User
        • Jul 2007
        • 1405

        #48
        Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

        wrecked-it frank

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #49
          Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

          It was an awesome movie. A+ Would watch again.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Niala
            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 1697

            #50
            Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

            I'd also recommend the 3D. I work at the movie theater and see a lot of shitty 3D movies come and go, but this one actually does a good job of it.

            Comment

            • DarknessXoXLight
              sonder
              • Mar 2007
              • 2279

              #51
              Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
              Loved it.

              My friends and I are also big fans of Check It Out, which also stars John C. Reilly, the voice of Wreck-it Ralph. I swear to God, everyone in the theater probably hated my one friend who, after Ralph would say anything, immediately repeated what was just said in a Steve Brule voice.

              Like, during the opening monologue, I had to put up with:

              "Who cares about your dingus hammer you big dummy, I don't care, it's just a hammer, how about you frix me up a prizza?"

              Surprisingly, it didn't ruin the movie for me.
              The first four lines of the movie played and I immediately started laughing so hard I cried. Break It Brule. (rofl)

              But in all seriousness, what a fantastic movie. :') I'm incredibly content with it.

              Comment

              • MephBoss
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2011
                • 270

                #52
                Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                weehee first try. Love this game.

                Link : http://disney.go.com/games/play3/?co...ontent=2006061
                Attached Files
                Team Raccoon Girl

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #53
                  Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                  Originally posted by Ksl33zy24
                  it was cute.
                  this

                  Comment

                  • Frank Munoz
                    Muein
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 2048

                    #54
                    Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                    Originally posted by MephBoss
                    weehee first try. Love this game.

                    Link : http://disney.go.com/games/play3/?co...ontent=2006061
                    Try this one instead buddy`


                    I promise you that you will find out the difference after the first like.. 3 floors.

                    The one you played is basically the FB version.
                    which gives you 500 points per window instead of 100 like the one I played.

                    and the floors are infinite on this one unlike the FB. And the only way to regain a life is by the food citizens leave out.
                    Last edited by Frank Munoz; 11-4-2012, 10:46 PM.
                    Unknown and Unofficial
                    may the good arrow guide you

                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #55
                      Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                      Challenge accepted !!???!?? !!?

                      Where's Billy Mitchell when you need him...
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • MephBoss
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 270

                        #56
                        Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                        Originally posted by Frank Munoz
                        Try this one instead buddy`


                        I promise you that you will find out the difference after the first like.. 3 floors.

                        The one you played is basically the FB version.
                        which gives you 500 points per window instead of 100 like the one I played.

                        and the floors are infinite on this one unlike the FB. And the only way to regain a life is by the food citizens leave out.
                        Oh I see...thx for th link
                        Team Raccoon Girl

                        Comment

                        • MephBoss
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 270

                          #57
                          Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                          woot ! o.O
                          Attached Files
                          Team Raccoon Girl

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #58
                            Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                            got 52250 and got bored

                            Comment

                            • Kibblre
                              Caelondia Represent
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 1984

                              #59
                              Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                              Loved it, want to see it again.
                              Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

                              Comment

                              • DragonIIDX
                                Not dragon, but dinosaur
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 916

                                #60
                                Re: Wreck-it-Ralph

                                I finally saw it today and of course I loved it! I will for sure buy this on blu-ray and the 3DS game too. I loved the Bug Hunt music, that was pretty sick. Disney should make more movies like this since they basically went turbo recently.


                                Originally posted by clasko1000
                                banned for having an affair with peach
                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                                Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                                Comment

                                Working...