God dangit. I can't figure out what to do with this song. I'm out for now.
Jihnsius Remix Contest
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
One more day. I probably won't be available on AIM within the next day or so, so either try to upload it somewhere and e-mail me the URL, e-mail the MP3 itself to me, or e-mail me if you can't do either of these and we'll work something out.Originally posted by Aerogrooveyou like my space ship cargo bay door sound solo, jihn?Comment
-
The contest is now over. Thanks to all that have entered. I will be reviewing the entries and will post the winner within a few days.Originally posted by Aerogrooveyou like my space ship cargo bay door sound solo, jihn?Comment
-
-
Actually, Moogy was the only one that didn't submit the song correctly.
The winner: sleeplessdragn
The song won't be available for listen/download until we get a few things sorted out.Originally posted by Aerogrooveyou like my space ship cargo bay door sound solo, jihn?Comment
-
-
moogy won, quit cheating him out of it, you ruined his dreams of becoming a pokemon master.Originally posted by JihnsiusActually, Moogy was the only one that didn't submit the song correctly.
The winner: sleeplessdragn
The song won't be available for listen/download until we get a few things sorted out.
******.#TeamSwoll

Comment


Comment