The contest will end on Friday, October 21st, 2005.
Jihnsius Remix Contest
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Good catch. I actually had to extend the song 16 bars for the vocal version, yes.Originally posted by sleeplessdragnDid you cut 16 bars from the FLP on the final export to the MP3?Originally posted by Aerogrooveyou like my space ship cargo bay door sound solo, jihn?Comment
-
-
Comment
-
You're kidding, right?Originally posted by Moogyhttp://moogy.reishiro.net/XFF.mp3
my remix
Yeah. One remix per artist/group.Originally posted by iPatcHIs it against the rules to make more than one remix?Originally posted by Aerogrooveyou like my space ship cargo bay door sound solo, jihn?Comment
-
Originally posted by Aerogrooveyou like my space ship cargo bay door sound solo, jihn?Comment
-
Updated the main thread with this:
I'd like to clarify something for everyone. This is not so much a contest for best production. It's moreover for the idea behind your remix. If your remix is produced terribly, but you have good ideas, you'll still have an equal chance of winning. If the winning track doesn't sound professional enough, I'll work on tuning it up.Originally posted by Aerogrooveyou like my space ship cargo bay door sound solo, jihn?Comment
-
I guess I'm gonna win eh 8)
Seeing as no one else has submitted anything.Comment


Comment