britneys new single

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • d4u7211
    Aficionado of Awk
    • Oct 2006
    • 1276

    #16
    Re: britneys new single

    Long story short it just sounds like a quick buck for Britney as a response to Miley's recent attention.
    Hardpain of Hell RELEASED!!!

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #17
      Re: britneys new single

      terrible


      Comment

      • Crazyjayde
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 1169

        #18
        Re: britneys new single

        Concerning Scylaax question, come to think of it, I read this article which develops a lot on the process of producing billboard worthy songs. There's a recording in the header you should probably listen to if you have time.

        Comment

        • Ohaider
          FFR Veteran
          • Jun 2012
          • 2893

          #19
          Re: britneys new single

          Originally posted by ScylaX
          I'm always wondering if these famous singers integraly write their music too, like they compose it, they pick their samples, they adjust their vsts or whatever (of course mastering is out of the question)
          Medias are always being somehow silent on the part of the work a popular personality make on its own musics. When somebody is stated to be a songwriter it's never really made clear about their part of responsability in the music they really compose. What's their actual knowledge on the matter ? Where do their expertise begin ?
          This is the most interesting part about them and yet they never make it obvious, you just don't feel like these people's life revolve around music, rather it's like their life revolve more about musical-show than pure music.

          Like you know you can't doubt skrillex or aphex twin to be the alpha and omega of their music. But what about Britney Spears ????
          cause I always consider they merely don't compose or write the music they sing because of that. They're like window dressing or something, I can't really imagine that person set to work and pass hours refining a music while they actually know some of the theory.

          I'd like so much listen to Britney Spears or Lady Gaga or whoever popular talking about music theory or whatever related to the harmonic structure of their music.
          There are artists out there that produce for themselves, but the reason there are all these ghost producers is because ill-informed avid pop listeners are more prone to buy a track from ms. fake tits on itunes rather than the fat hairy introvert that sits behind the 64 track mixer that actually makes ms. fake tit's music

          more $$$$$ for the industry

          Also I believe a majority of Lady Gaga's music is produced by RedOne, and Britney Spears latest tracks are produced by Will. I. Am (?). Granted, there are still artists that produce their own music (Kanye West, Dr. Dre)

          It's been this way for a very long time (I have a stack of records from the 60s right next to me with "produced by _______" in fine print on the cover)

          Comment

          • female
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2005
            • 1523

            #20
            Re: britneys new single

            its good you wrong

            Comment

            • female
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2005
              • 1523

              #21
              Re: britneys new single

              Originally posted by Ohaider
              There are artists out there that produce for themselves, but the reason there are all these ghost producers is because ill-informed avid pop listeners are more prone to buy a track from ms. fake tits on itunes rather than the fat hairy introvert that sits behind the 64 track mixer that actually makes ms. fake tit's music

              more $$$$$ for the industry

              Also I believe a majority of Lady Gaga's music is produced by RedOne, and Britney Spears latest tracks are produced by Will. I. Am (?). Granted, there are still artists that produce their own music (Kanye West, Dr. Dre)

              It's been this way for a very long time (I have a stack of records from the 60s right next to me with "produced by _______" in fine print on the cover)
              Only 3 of her tracks are w/ Will I am

              Comment

              • Ohaider
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2012
                • 2893

                #22
                Re: britneys new single

                He's currently the executive producer of her upcoming album along with a few others

                She's had a shit ton of producers

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #23
                  Re: britneys new single

                  This single really demonstrates there is a big difference between a good and shitty pop song. I'm 99% sure that track was conceived by some d-list writers.

                  Comment

                  • g3rmayne
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 25

                    #24
                    Re: britneys new single

                    The only good thing that came from Britney in my eyes is her video for "Toxic"

                    Comment

                    • Choofers
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 6205

                      #25
                      Re: britneys new single

                      Originally posted by kommisar
                      actual "musicians"
                      are we going to have to fight over the definition of music

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #26
                        Re: britneys new single

                        Originally posted by Choofers
                        are we going to have to fight over the definition of music
                        I think the point was that some performers don't always write their own material

                        Comment

                        • Choofers
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 6205

                          #27
                          Re: britneys new single

                          people do that all the time lol

                          Comment

                          • kommisar
                            Dark Chancellor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 7328

                            #28
                            Re: britneys new single

                            yes I'm implying that she is a vocalist


                            not a music producer


                            and that you are a smelly dick snap

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #29
                              Re: britneys new single

                              toxic is the only good britney spears song

                              source: im tokzic

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Choofers
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 6205

                                #30
                                Re: britneys new single

                                Originally posted by kommisar
                                yes I'm implying that she is a vocalist


                                not a music producer


                                and that you are a smelly dick snap
                                musician and music producer are not the same thing

                                Comment

                                Working...