Head over to the Artist Permissions forum section for all the details on how you can get your music into the game.
You'll be able to ask for help, and hopefully find out if anyone is interested in immediately stepping your tunes.
Some times midi arrangements are the best way to motivate me when I'm in a compo funk panic state and need to mix some thing x:
My compo funks are weird in the sense that it's not that hard for me to come up with stuff, my body just flat out rejects wanting to do anything I know I would need to do to achieve some thing :/
Kind of scary when my goal is to be a film score composer one day D: but I guess I better keep pushing myself :3
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
Originally posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
.
Comment