Music Works In Progress Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Music Works In Progress Thread
this is a nice one eli whitney

Comment
-
Re: Music Works In Progress Thread
eli u cray
https://soundcloud.com/ormix/three-minutes-to-midnightComment
-
Re: Music Works In Progress Thread
made a kick drum using fl granulizer, waveshaper, and dbglitch on the tail end to retrigger
instead of dropping the project like I usually do nowadays when I open fl studio, I decided to export the kick and make some breakcore
Comment
-
-
Re: Music Works In Progress Thread
pianerz
https://soundcloud.com/ormix/sense-while-eyes-rest
Let's go ride the wave~
https://soundcloud.com/ormix/ride-the-waveLast edited by V-Ormix; 02-8-2016, 04:25 PM.Comment
-
Re: Music Works In Progress Thread
Some bgmusic Im working on for a friend:
(some kind of space game I don't really know yet)Last edited by Calcium Deposit; 02-17-2016, 04:57 PM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Music Works In Progress Thread
Trying the gammer style of hardcore aka RIFFS 4 DAYS
https://soundcloud.com/assertivefluttershy/a-rough-sketch/s-RNnWPComment





Comment