Lets make a rap song about pizza

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #121
    Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

    Give me until server time midnight, I might actually post something...
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #122
      Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

      http://soundcloud.com/reuben_tate/pizza-rap-1

      lyrics:

      Driving in my car
      I ain't going to the bar
      gonna get my pizza
      Like a pizza superstar

      What you think I'm lying?
      I know I'm not denying
      Tell me otherwise
      I'll make sure you will be crying

      You see, my name is Ben
      29 years minus ten
      Eating pizza everyday
      cuz I'm a ****in Pen-gu-in

      Eating pizza with my flippers
      Eating pizza with my beak
      Man this pizza's really good
      it makes me want to shriek, Ee
      ---
      Anchovies, freakin' please
      Give me salmon and some cheese
      Ahi, makeral, mahimahi
      the choices are a tease

      Now I like my pizza round
      or squares or shapes of clowns
      I eat my pizza any shape
      penguin shapes won't make me frown

      Now come along with me
      let me take you for a treat
      you want some pizza baby?
      I reserved some special seats

      Eating pizza with you
      Eating in an igloo
      Eating pizza in the moonlight is my dream it's really true

      --

      I'll share with you a slice
      sliced or minced or chopped or diced
      Have all the food you want
      You know I'm really nice

      If you decline THAT'S CRAP
      You'd get a penguin slap
      I ran out of things to say
      cuz I don't know how to rap
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • i will pwn u
        idontmash.ipressextrakeys
        • Nov 2007
        • 472

        #123
        Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

        this threads awesome..
        FC'S Between 75-99 :34 idgaf if some r mashed
        "He speaks brail" -Arch0wl documentary

        Comment

        • The_Toymaker
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2011
          • 820

          #124
          Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

          yo i cant rap for crap, so i took a stab at writing a song

          Yeah, you know who it is

          MC Bloodyy, but I run with the crips

          This beat kinda sucks, but I want my twenty dollars

          Let's go

          I'm walkin' down the street with Friday on repeat --

          Wait a second, the prize for this is 10 dollars?

          F*ck that sh*t n*gga, I'm gonna get some pizza

          Peace.

          Comment

          • sticklydude
            r.i.p. tiny hippo
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 2165

            #125
            Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

            Foxfire's and Dore's are my favorite so far.
            Cool stuff everyone lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

            Comment

            • foxfire667
              The FFRchiver
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2009
              • 2170

              #126
              Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

              Originally posted by sticklydude
              Foxfire's and Dore's are my favorite so far.
              Cool stuff everyone lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
              Thanks! Nice to know people liked my pizza rap lol!

              Even though it's passed the deadline I want more people to submit, seriously all of these are hilarious and awesome!
              SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #127
                Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                I 99% sure mines not milla's favorite. But, which one did you pick milla!?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • midnghtraver
                  Icarus Moth
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 2064

                  #128
                  Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  which one did you pick milla!?
                  It was a really hard decision between Infinity. Justin_Ator and Powerfull.

                  (Remember, I'm not judging based on how good it sounds musically (recording quality/mastering/etc...) because that wouldn't be fair to some of you so I'm judging sort of like this: 80% goes to how clever the lyrics are and the other 20% goes to how well you rapped them.)

                  AND THE WINNER IS...!

                  ∞!


                  You can pm me/email (Nathanmilla@gmail.com) me your paypal stuff.

                  *EVEN THOUGH THE COMP. IS OVER, IF YOU WERE PLANNING ON MAKING ONE YOU STILL SHOULD. FFR001 **** BITCHES GET PIZZA IS STILL ON!
                  Last edited by midnghtraver; 08-12-2012, 08:49 PM.

                  Comment

                  • MarioNintendo
                    Expect delays.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4181

                    #129
                    Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza



                    ;_; I should've waited until the end of the deadline I would've been the only one to get the money now I'm struggling to pay rent I hate this life congrats infinity!
                    Long live the arcade!

                    Comment

                    • Cardman.
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 91

                      #130
                      Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                      Congrats Infinity! Sideways EIGHT!
                      www.youtube.com/cardmanajp

                      Comment

                      • infinity.
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 1701

                        #131
                        Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                        whoop whoop!

                        i'm touched :')
                        signatures are for nerds

                        nerds

                        Comment

                        • PrawnSkunk
                          Administrator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Administrator
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 3907

                          #132
                          Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                          congratulations you fuccing fucc fucc

                          Comment

                          • justin_ator
                            🥓<strong><span style="col
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 7648

                            #133
                            Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                            Grats bro, yours was my favorite as well. Definitely deserved.

                            Comment

                            • powerfull
                              Woof
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 174

                              #134
                              Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                              Congrats infinity!!


                              Some music: http://soundcloud.com/wooffull

                              Comment

                              • foxfire667
                                The FFRchiver
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 2170

                                #135
                                Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                                Congrats on the win Infinity!
                                SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                                Comment

                                Working...