Lets make a rap song about pizza

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • powerfull
    Woof
    • Jan 2006
    • 174

    #46
    Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

    Lol enjoy. Lyrics are underneath

    http://soundcloud.com/wooffull/pizza-makes-the-world-go-round

    Uhh, yeah, aight, so...

    Once upon a day, you's all up in my way.
    I push you to the ground, I need my pizza TODAY.
    I want that sauce all around, that cheesy sprinkle town,
    That gooey, gloppy goodness with grease so I can drown.

    Oh is you hurt? Scraped your knee on dirt?
    Here I'll get some slices, over pizza we can flirt.
    I got you extra cheese, I know no anchovies,
    But now you'll think twice when you interrupt pizza and me.

    Is this be true? You be do dat too?
    You foldin up dat slice and then you eat it like you kool?
    Drippy drip, greasy finger tips.
    You aint need no napkin, just wipe em on yo hips.

    I peek at you, I see you eating too.
    You got dat pizza face with dat pizza erry place.
    Wut gurl, at my house you wanna stay?
    No no not today, cuz pizza's on its way.

    Pizza makes the world go round.

    Is this be true? You be do dat too?
    You foldin up dat slice and then you eat it like you kool?
    Drippy drip, greasy finger tips.
    You aint need no napkin, just wipe em on yo hips.

    I peek at you, I see you eating too.
    You got dat pizza face with dat pizza erry place.
    Damn gurl, you be lookin fine
    But sorry gotta go, got dat pizza on my mind.


    Some music: http://soundcloud.com/wooffull

    Comment

    • Coolboyrulez0
      VICES
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2006
      • 10042

      #47
      Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

      powerfull killed it
      (great mixing too!)

      I have a pretty decent 32 written down but dont think I can compete with you fellas.
      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #48
        Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

        Double post... because there is no shame in my game.

        http://soundcloud.com/cbr/forget-bitches-get-pizza


        "Mother****er I'm Ill.
        Just kidding I'm not.
        FFR Pizza Rap.
        Here We Go."

        Lemme cover that ass in cheese,
        like a cheesey nacho fountain.
        Make you fellate my pepparoni dick
        it's as large as a mountain.

        Choose 2 toppings, whatever
        you like I got it for you
        all the other pizza raps
        around this site just bore you
        But I'm not like the others
        I'm confident and I'm in charge
        Don't worry about the details
        because I'm definitely extra large! (what?)

        "Whoa Whoa Whoa.
        Man this Pizza Rap is hot.
        You guys are about to get burnt.(burned)
        Alright.
        So you gotta be careful!
        Put your mittens on before you grab this rap.
        cuz this one's ready to go.
        Here we go."

        You are just like a pizza crust
        yeah you are hot and crunchy
        I like the way you get on your knees
        ...just to munch me.

        Dont get mad cuz that line, babe
        there is no need to punch me.
        I am Handsome Hansen on the mic
        And I simply spit things that you cannot unsee.

        FFR is my charm,
        yeah my 4-leaf clover
        all your girlfriends are my bitches,
        you can call em meat lover.

        But their friends so lonely, dont worry
        they're completely free to join the fun
        I just call em' Domino's
        because it's gonna be a 2 for 1.

        what?
        Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 08-9-2012, 10:18 AM.
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • bob bob
          This Is How We Do It~
          • Oct 2006
          • 3226

          #49
          Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

          u guys rappin cool
          Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
          Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
          Waiting for 2 Million members...
          5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


          Comment

          • infinity.
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2007
            • 1701

            #50
            Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

            Originally posted by midnghtraver
            Pfffff like we have any...
            i may have a smidgen
            signatures are for nerds

            nerds

            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #51
              Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

              Milla, put every rap in the OP, man!!
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • midnghtraver
                Icarus Moth
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jan 2006
                • 2064

                #52
                Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                Milla, put every rap in the OP, man!!
                FFR001 - **** Bitches Get Pizza Compilation Album

                -Still expecting ones from Carlos, Blindreaper, Kommi, and Pat!
                Last edited by midnghtraver; 08-9-2012, 10:04 AM.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #53
                  Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                  +1 for a compilation, and I will do mine today. Also, powerful, you killed it, hope I can compete. XD
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #54
                    Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                    Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                    I love you

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • zajac
                      aka uAnimals
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 4050

                      #55
                      Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                      My entry incoming hard in about 20 minutes. Don't know if you're ready for this LOL
                      Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                      We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                      Comment

                      • zajac
                        aka uAnimals
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 4050

                        #56
                        Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                        http://soundcloud.com/uanimals/sosavory

                        YEAH. This JUST happened. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                        Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                        We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #57
                          Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                          And we have a winner! D=
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • jductape
                            500+250+50-300-15+1000+rs
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 243

                            #58
                            Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                            Originally posted by zajac
                            http://soundcloud.com/uanimals/sosavory

                            YEAH. This JUST happened. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                            I like the rap, it's a little hard to hear with your snazzy kanoodaling
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #59
                              Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                              remixed the song too and it sounds ****ing amazing jezuz

                              Comment

                              • zajac
                                aka uAnimals
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 4050

                                #60
                                Re: Lets make a rap song about pizza

                                Tweaked some things, and re-did the mixdown and master. Re-uploaded and replaced the original file. Should sound better now.

                                I know this is just a joke track and all, so I'm gonna stop tweaking it after this point.

                                Feel free to download and join in on the derp-festivities LOL

                                ...Anyone wanna step this bitch!? BAAAHAHAHA
                                Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                                We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                                Comment

                                Working...