Do artists exist in this forum?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bubblechamber
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 367

    #16
    Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

    Haha, yeah. It's fine with me, unless you want to offer more. *is dirt poor*

    Comment

    • bubblechamber
      FFR Veteran
      • Apr 2009
      • 367

      #17
      Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

      Background: http://home.comcast.net/~bubblechamber/alexbg3.jpg

      Like before, lemme know if you want anything changed. I kept it pretty simple, because a lot of the background gets covered up by the profile chat/tokens/etc, anyways.

      Comment

      • Alexanderthedrake
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 50

        #18
        Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

        Paid for the work

        Comment

        • bubblechamber
          FFR Veteran
          • Apr 2009
          • 367

          #19
          Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

          Thanks, but didn't you say you were offering 30,000 instead of 20,000? You gave me 15,000 for the banner, and 5,000 for the bg.

          Comment

          • bubblechamber
            FFR Veteran
            • Apr 2009
            • 367

            #20
            Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

            Look, I don't know if you made a mistake, or if you intentionally gave me 10,000 less than what you agreed on, but I'd like an answer soon.

            If you didn't think the background was worth 15,000, that's perfectly fine. Just say something about it after you see it, and we could either negotiate a new price, or none at all, if you don't use it. Sending only 1/3 the credits you promised without explanation makes you look dishonest and immature. Not liking someone's work isn't a problem, but breaking an agreement is unacceptable.

            Comment

            • Emo_Saur_
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2007
              • 2952

              #21
              Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

              Ohdamn, JIPPED.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • bubblechamber
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2009
                • 367

                #22
                Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

                I guess it still could have been a mistake. I still haven't heard from him yet. The credits aren't such a big deal. I would've done it for 5,000 anyways, but I'm just kinda pissed that he promised something and didn't follow through.

                Comment

                • Alexanderthedrake
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 50

                  #23
                  Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

                  sorry ive been busy and have not noticed that u have replied several times on the forum. the honest reason i did not pay 15k for the background yet is because when i look on google i see the picture almost exactly the same like nothing has been done to it. if you can convince me otherwise i have no problem paying the rest of your money. by the way about the maturity thing I was trying to be mature by not trying to attack your credability by getting into a meaningless argument.
                  anyway please just let me know what you did do to the image.
                  Last edited by Alexanderthedrake; 07-9-2009, 12:36 AM.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #24
                    Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

                    Wow that's a stupid excuse. Proof about this? Did you even look to see if they're the same link?

                    Oh well, Bubble, if he doesn't pay the other 10k I'll give you 10k for being a nice person or something.
                    Last edited by cedolad; 07-9-2009, 12:52 AM.

                    Comment

                    • Alexanderthedrake
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 50

                      #25
                      Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

                      no you dont understand he is right i should have talked to him about it first instead of assuming so once he explains himself it will be fine I am not a bad person! although like i said i was wrong for paying 1/3 price first with out negotiating sorry geez!

                      Comment

                      • darkshark
                        Nothing.
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 4189

                        #26
                        Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

                        If indeed the work was plagiarized, then I believe Alexander has justified cause for not paying the full amount, not to mention bubblechamber, you fail as an artist, and fail at life when you do crap like that.

                        Comment

                        • Alexanderthedrake
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 50

                          #27
                          Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

                          that sounded dumb when i re-read it but it's cause it's 3 am and you get what I mean so what ever I'm sure I will have some response to read tommorow

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #28
                            Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            If indeed the work was plagiarized, then I believe Alexander has justified cause for not paying the full amount, not to mention bubblechamber, you fail as an artist, and fail at life when you do crap like that.
                            That's if the work was plagiarized. I'd like proof. he could be assuming it.

                            Comment

                            • Shantex
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 1

                              #29
                              Re: Do artists exist in this forum?

                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              That's if the work was plagiarized. I'd like proof. he could be assuming it.
                              I actually signed up to be a dick about this, since I recognized the artwork as a protoss carrier. A quick google search comes up with this http://www.flickr.com/photos/starfee...28494/sizes/o/ .


                              kthxbye

                              Comment

                              • Emo_Saur_
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 2952

                                #30
                                Re: Do artists exist in this forum?


                                the win goes to the person who signed up, only to be the epic winner of today's " Who's the asshole."

                                I love you, by the way.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...