Selebration of Snivy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #31
    Re: Selebration of Snivy

    You should animate a genocide Papyrus fight so you can get 5,000,000,000 views on youtube and get it incorporated into a fan-made hard mode.
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #32
      Re: Selebration of Snivy

      lmao, I actually wanna animate a "hard mode" Sans fight because I really loved fighting him. (I became heartless, oops)

      That won't give me 5 million, but oh well.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #33
        Re: Selebration of Snivy

        It probably would give you 5,000,000,000, if you included dialogue sounds, music, and menu sounds.
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #34
          Re: Selebration of Snivy

          And that's what I plan.

          I actually took the time to rip ALL THE FUCKING SOUND EFFECTS and sprites...

          Well, I was, but then found out that someone already uploaded all the sprites and SE's.

          So... I've got that covered.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • gold stinger
            Signature Extraordinare~~
            Event Staff
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            Global Moderator
            • Jan 2007
            • 6429

            #35
            Re: Selebration of Snivy



            9 minutes and 50 seconds in
            Originally posted by YoshL
            butts.


            - Tosh 2014






            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: Selebration of Snivy

              ...Yo... that's a smart idea.

              I'll include that when I'm making it. I've always thought that in hard mode, the fight would continue on for a little while longer, hahaha.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #37
                Re: Selebration of Snivy

                oh

                OH WOW

                I feel like a dumbass, me just getting the white thing now



                goes to show how much I look at images of pokemon even with example right in front of my face
                Last edited by gold stinger; 12-1-2015, 01:20 PM.
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #38
                  Re: Selebration of Snivy

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #39
                    Re: Selebration of Snivy

                    There we go!

                    Thankies x2!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • gold stinger
                      Signature Extraordinare~~
                      Event Staff
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      Global Moderator
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6429

                      #40
                      Re: Selebration of Snivy

                      The great thing about having all of your stuff in a PSD file and not on a canvas is that you can be as sloppy as you'd like when it comes to spending time where on art, and you don't necessarily have to do the background first.
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      butts.


                      - Tosh 2014






                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #41
                        Re: Selebration of Snivy

                        #PhotoshopBenefits


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #42
                          Re: Selebration of Snivy

                          There is exactly 1 tweet on twitter with that hashtag.
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • gold stinger
                            Signature Extraordinare~~
                            Event Staff
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            Global Moderator
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6429

                            #43
                            Re: Selebration of Snivy

                            Hey, Charu, someone in Team Pony chat just told me that this was a thing for Undertale.

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            butts.


                            - Tosh 2014






                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #44
                              Re: Selebration of Snivy

                              Oh yeah, saw that at work.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #45
                                Re: Selebration of Snivy

                                Though, I would rather do COOL ANIMATIONS!!!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...