Selebration of Snivy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #16
    Re: Selebration of Snivy

    Get your shit together gold stinger you owe him like 4 years worth of signatures start working on them you lazy hobo, living in your little dirt hovel
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • gold stinger
      Signature Extraordinare~~
      Event Staff
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      Global Moderator
      • Jan 2007
      • 6429

      #17
      Re: Selebration of Snivy

      But I don't wana make more signatures I just wanna make transparent edits of already existing imagesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
      Originally posted by YoshL
      butts.


      - Tosh 2014






      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #18
        Re: Selebration of Snivy

        God damn it gold stinger your persistent whining is showing your split personality

        get to fucking work slacker
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #19
          Re: Selebration of Snivy

          I am tracing & coloring a Snivy for Charu I swear 2 god I'm almost done
          Last edited by gold stinger; 12-1-2015, 10:42 AM.
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: Selebration of Snivy

            Ooo? That sounds good.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: Selebration of Snivy

              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Charu must teach me how to make such Undertale gifs
              Be extremely bored when you get home on your birthday and have people in a Skype call say "Where's the exit?"

              I then went "wow, I'll show them where the exit is!"

              ...

              A little bit of cutting, ripping, photoshopping, and After Effect-sing later, I produced that.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #22
                Re: Selebration of Snivy

                I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'M ALMOST DONE IT'S JUST THE SHADOWING IS FUCKING KILLING ME

                NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: Selebration of Snivy

                  Heh, I've seen the one you're referencing before.

                  That's actually really cute. Keep going!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #24
                    Re: Selebration of Snivy



                    full image is at https://i.imgur.com/ysF59hc.png

                    it's a sketch from Kejimatsu, sketch version is at http://keijimatsu.deviantart.com/art...lute-275531791 , I cleaned it up, added transparency, re-did the linework, and stole an eyeball from one of his other arts.

                    I'm also too lazy to do shadows so this is me crying to photoshop for help
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #25
                      Re: Selebration of Snivy

                      Where the whites at, though?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #26
                        Re: Selebration of Snivy

                        And thank ya's!!!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #27
                          Re: Selebration of Snivy

                          oh, sorry here's the whites

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: Selebration of Snivy

                            Daaaaaaaamn

                            Nah, I mean at the eyes, dohoho.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #29
                              Re: Selebration of Snivy

                              lolidunno

                              I was just copying the sketch as close as possible
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: Selebration of Snivy

                                I might animate it, I'm in that fix again.

                                I feel like animating more lately, wanting to do silly Undertale stuff mostly, but yeah.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...