Happy Birthday Syhto! I don't really know you, but that doesn't mean I can't wish you an awesome day! Have a great day (just as all others can be great too).
#charu4president2016
"Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
Or something
I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~
thanks yall !!!!!!!!!! i really appreciate all the wishes ^ _^ so happee. it was a good one
thxthxo ~~~ < : ))
Originally posted by ~jrodd
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Comment