Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Birthdays only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
General Discussion
Chit Chat
Birthdays
No Love For ULTIMEGA or Eduardo Salazar
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher
Join Date:
Feb 2011
Posts:
3395
Share
Post
#1
No Love For ULTIMEGA or Eduardo Salazar
10-12-2012, 06:33 PM
;_;
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#2
10-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Re: No Love For ULTIMEGA or Eduardo Salazar
Happy birthday Ultimega!
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2010
Posts:
2040
Share
Post
#3
10-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Re: No Love For ULTIMEGA or Eduardo Salazar
lol uardo, I completely forgot about him. I shall just say his famous line as his birthday present:
"I'm going to taste the virginia !!"
Happy Birthday uardo slenderman & ULTIMEGA
Click to join!
Comment
Post
Cancel
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Administrator
Join Date:
Dec 2007
Posts:
3907
Share
Post
#4
10-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Re: No Love For ULTIMEGA or Eduardo Salazar
amy pls
Comment
Post
Cancel
xMUSICxMASTERx
FFR Player
Join Date:
Sep 2009
Posts:
270
Share
Post
#5
10-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Re: No Love For ULTIMEGA or Eduardo Salazar
ffr pls
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment