Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)
How would you arrange these things in order of weirdness? (1) eating custard on its own, (2) wearing a wetsuit and boardshorts on public transport, (3) painting every wall in your house a different colour, (4) setting up a land-line phone in your own university dorm room, (5) playing FFR with your thumbs and index fingers
23451
Why are carrots orange?
I believe the orange ones are only one of many species of carrot. The orange ones are simply the most delicious ones and thus the most cultivated. At least that's what I think, I know people make alcohol from white carrots in arab countries.
Suppose hypothetically a friend plays a prank on you where first he asks you to put your hands flat on a table, and then he puts a plastic cup full of water on each hand, and then one on your head, so now you can't really move without spilling anything. What is your immediate reaction?
Fucking lift my hand so he receives the water in his face.
I literally right now just received the 2700 credits I won from the ffr credit jackpot about three weeks ago (I think). Why did it take so long?
bmah was busy messaging women on christianmingle.com (hi man)
How would you arrange these things in order of weirdness? (1) eating custard on its own, (2) wearing a wetsuit and boardshorts on public transport, (3) painting every wall in your house a different colour, (4) setting up a land-line phone in your own university dorm room, (5) playing FFR with your thumbs and index fingers
23451
Why are carrots orange?
I believe the orange ones are only one of many species of carrot. The orange ones are simply the most delicious ones and thus the most cultivated. At least that's what I think, I know people make alcohol from white carrots in arab countries.
Suppose hypothetically a friend plays a prank on you where first he asks you to put your hands flat on a table, and then he puts a plastic cup full of water on each hand, and then one on your head, so now you can't really move without spilling anything. What is your immediate reaction?
Fucking lift my hand so he receives the water in his face.
I literally right now just received the 2700 credits I won from the ffr credit jackpot about three weeks ago (I think). Why did it take so long?
bmah was busy messaging women on christianmingle.com (hi man)
Comment