Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #31
    Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

    Are you done asking everyone questions?
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #32
      Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

      hows life

      Extremely busy as of now, holy crap. Good overall!

      Are you done asking everyone questions?

      I'd say no. But I don't really find time to do it that much honestly.
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • popsicle_3000
        Legendary Noob
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 4642

        #33
        Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

        what is your real name

        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
        39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        one way to stream them all
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

        But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        Title: Popsicle Three

        Thousand the farthest
        He's gone in an official
        Whoop hip hip hooray!
        Originally posted by U.N. Owen
        kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

        @popsicle_3000:
        Danger incoming
        The popsicles are melting
        Three thousand of them
        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

        dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
        friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
        dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
        friend: hey bro can i tell you something
        dynam0 yeah man whats up?
        friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
        dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
        friend: thanks man
        dynam0: no problem man
        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
        pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #34
          Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

          what is your real name

          Read OP QT.
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • top
            Banned
            • Apr 2012
            • 1907

            #35
            Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

            why do you constantly talk to me on skype?

            what drove you to start talking to me on skype?

            what's your favorite part of talking to me on skype?

            don't worry, i enjoy talking to you. I'm only curious.

            Comment

            • GammaBlaster
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2011
              • 1317

              #36
              Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

              who's the girl in your avatar
              https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

              Comment

              • Hateandhatred
                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2011
                • 1974

                #37
                Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                why do you constantly talk to me on skype?

                Uh I have no reason really, I just do and probably will do unless you show or say that you don't like it or until you come out as annoying

                what drove you to start talking to me on skype?

                pot pls

                what's your favorite part of talking to me on skype?

                Uh... That you reply?

                don't worry, i enjoy talking to you. I'm only curious.

                K
                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #38
                  Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                  who's the girl in your avatar

                  Winry Rockbell from Full Metal Alchemist. It's also her in my profile background.
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #39
                    Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                    Since you didn't say that I can't ask this question...

                    Why do you keep your real name as a secret?

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #40
                      Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                      Since you didn't say that I can't ask this question...

                      Why do you keep your real name as a secret?


                      Answering this one is gonna make me feel like a turd, but ok.

                      Dunno how much details you want, so ask whatever you want if there's anything in particular that you want to know, but the main reason is that I really hate what I used to be before to the point where it can just sends me into a panic attack, and I've never managed to get in terms with it. I've associated my real life name with it all and whenever I hear or even read it out it affects me. So I decided to "erase" it. I even often carry some fake papers, my family, friends and coworkers either don't know it or are forbid to, but luckily they don't ask why, and this is working pretty well. There is a building called my name in Quebec and reading it doesn't affect me as much since I'm not associating the name with myself anymore.

                      If you were a real life friend of me, you'd be surprised at the names I'm being called, and probably even more surprised at who does it. My mom, dad, sister, teachers, boss, etc.
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • _Stepdude_
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 641

                        #41
                        Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                        Would you like to own me at a drinking contest?

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #42
                          Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                          Originally posted by _Stepdude_
                          Would you like to own me at a drinking contest?
                          Owning a Swedish person at a drinking contest?

                          Who on Earth wouldn't like to receive this honor.

                          I should check but it's probably in the Chuck Norris facts, like "Chuck Norris beat a Viking at drinking. Twice".

                          So my answer would be yes but I probably wouldn't survive to tell the tale!
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • top
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2012
                            • 1907

                            #43
                            Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                            what color is the hair on your head?
                            how good at FFR do you want to get? (in terms of division)
                            if you were a convicted felon and on the run, where would you go first?
                            would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf? (not a twilight question)

                            if a block of C4 was suddenly at your doorstep with a note that said, "use this wisely" what would you do with it?

                            say you're reincarnated after you die and you're able to choose what to be reincarnated as, what would you choose to be?

                            favorite element?
                            what's the reason behind your love for video games?

                            do you enjoy singing? are you a tenor?
                            what height is the perfect height in your opinion?

                            of all the celebrities, musicians, actors, painters, etc. who is your moooooost favorite?

                            ever been to another country? (if so, would you ever go back?)

                            what time do you usually go to sleep?
                            what time do you usually wake up?
                            when do you want to die? (like, 80 years old? 90? NEVER?)
                            when do you think you will die?

                            ever tried any DrUgZ?

                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #44
                              Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                              what color is the hair on your head?

                              Hazelnut. I want to die it blonde though!

                              how good at FFR do you want to get? (in terms of division)

                              D7, what else?

                              if you were a convicted felon and on the run, where would you go first?

                              I wouldn't run, but if I really wanted to, I'd probably go into some really small community. Åland maybe?

                              would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf? (not a twilight question)

                              Werewolf are more metal.

                              if a block of C4 was suddenly at your doorstep with a note that said, "use this wisely" what would you do with it?

                              Wisely? I'd dispose of it. I don't have the qualifications to store explosives.

                              say you're reincarnated after you die and you're able to choose what to be reincarnated as, what would you choose to be?

                              A girl. Say a Scandinavian girl, spares me the trouble of having to move there.

                              favorite element?

                              Quicksilver?

                              what's the reason behind your love for video games?

                              I actually don't know. I prefer collecting than playing then, and even then I have no idea. It's primarily just a hobby.

                              do you enjoy singing? are you a tenor?

                              I have a large vocal range, but haven't sung in years, unless you mean death metal vocals. I love it though.

                              what height is the perfect height in your opinion?

                              I feel just fine at 6"2 actually.

                              of all the celebrities, musicians, actors, painters, etc. who is your moooooost favorite?

                              Probably Julian Assange. But as far as an artist, Alexi Laiho was a huuuuuge influence for me in his early days.

                              ever been to another country? (if so, would you ever go back?)

                              The USA, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, Germany and Denmark. And fuck yes I'd love to go back to all of those (minus the USA which I've hated with a passion even if I've only been there for 2 days, but I'd probably love to go meet some friends there or something).

                              what time do you usually go to sleep?

                              Me? Sleep? There's no set time. I don't even sleep everyday.

                              what time do you usually wake up?

                              It depends. 2 hours after I've fallen asleep or 6 hours later, usually speaking.

                              when do you want to die? (like, 80 years old? 90? NEVER?)

                              Not too old.

                              when do you think you will die?

                              Before most people on here for sure.

                              ever tried any DrUgZ?

                              Yeah. I'm not a big fan though.
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • Zapmeister
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 466

                                #45
                                Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                                Have some more questions!

                                How would you arrange these things in order of weirdness? (1) eating custard on its own, (2) wearing a wetsuit and boardshorts on public transport, (3) painting every wall in your house a different colour, (4) setting up a land-line phone in your own university dorm room, (5) playing FFR with your thumbs and index fingers?

                                Why are carrots orange?

                                Suppose hypothetically a friend plays a prank on you where first he asks you to put your hands flat on a table, and then he puts a plastic cup full of water on each hand, and then one on your head, so now you can't really move without spilling anything. What is your immediate reaction?

                                I literally right now just received the 2700 credits I won from the ffr credit jackpot about three weeks ago (I think). Why did it take so long?

                                Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

                                ask me anything here

                                mashed FCs: 329

                                r1: 5
                                r2: 4
                                r3: 6
                                r4: 8
                                r5: 3
                                r6: 5
                                r7: 15
                                final position: 4th

                                Comment

                                Working...