Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • moches
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 3996

    #16
    Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
    ....Hatred wasn't available so Hateandhatred came out of it. I still use Hateandhatred pretty much everywhere, but it doesn't define me at all anymore. =)

    Or at least, not as much as it did.
    Inspiring. I like it!

    Comment

    • 00Razor00
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 3530

      #17
      Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

      Oh cool, nice to meet you.

      Now, would you rather know it all or have it all?


      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

      Comment

      • Xx{Midnight}xX
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 8548

        #18
        Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

        If you had to describe me in one word

        what would you use

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #19
          Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

          Oh cool, nice to meet you.

          Now, would you rather know it all or have it all?


          Know it all. By such a long shot lmfao. And anyway knowing is the key to having, but yeah. Knowing is better anyway.

          If you had to describe me in one word

          what would you use


          Spontaneous =D
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • EzExZeRo7497
            ⠀
            • Dec 2010
            • 6858

            #20
            Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

            If you had to describe me with only one file on FFR, which file would it be?

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #21
              Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

              Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
              If you had to describe me with only one file on FFR, which file would it be?
              Homosexual love scene actually probably would be power or RATO
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #22
                Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                Why do you think you exist

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #23
                  Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                  Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                  Why do you think you exist
                  Cuz the condom broke

                  It did

                  I am accident

                  I AM

                  ;_;

                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • Choofers
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 6205

                    #24
                    Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                    can u stop posting in my ama thread kthx

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #25
                      Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                      Originally posted by Choofers
                      can u stop posting in my ama thread kthx
                      k
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #26
                        Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                        What was your first impression of me? Has it changed? If so what do you think of me now?
                        How old were you when you first got intimate with someone?
                        Do you think you'd be happier living somewhere else in the world?
                        Do you think guys over obsess about their "size"?
                        Do you believe in love?
                        What do you think of the US?
                        Who would you most like to meet from FFR? (I know you've met a couple people so not including them)
                        Last edited by psychoangel691; 09-19-2012, 05:09 PM.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #27
                          Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                          What was your first impression of me? Has it changed? If so what do you think of me now?

                          It definitely did. The very first impression I got was rather bad. I used to think you were like a cold mod and stuff. But hey, based on the very very first post I saw from you, rofl. Right after my opinion directly changed to something pretty damn positive =) all of this over the course of the scavenger hunt. Then I started to talk to you here and here, paid attention to you during the 6th official and this is where I started to figure out your personnality. Then we started talking on Facebook, and I kept understanding more and more about you. Now I really count you as a friend, and I hope it shows! =)

                          How old were you when you first got intimate with someone?
                          Uhh, without my consent, I was a little kid. Sucked balls =( But on my own it was... I think I was 16. And drunk. But nothing serious like what you could call intimate, just fooling around stuff, but a bit later (age 17) was my first, basically. Never a good experience.

                          Do you think you'd be happier living somewhere else in the world?
                          YESSSSSSSSSSSS I wanna live in Northern Europe. I've known that since I started studying Swedish and meeting people from over there, and visiting just set it all in stone. I'd be soooo damn much better over there, like in Finland or some shit. It was soooooooo great. I felt really in the right place, with the right people, with the right environment, with the right ideologies. No doubts behind that.

                          Otherwise, I'd still be better in the country of Quebec, if it's not done retardedly.

                          Do you think guys over obsess about their "size"?
                          It is relative. Not all guys are the same, but I think it is still a considerable deal to everyone, some worst than others. With the pressure and confidence issues related, especially when inexperienced, when the fear of the unknown (not knowing if "good enough", not knowing an eventual partner's reaction, not knowing anything) and the social pressure that comes with it start being a part of a man's life, I guess there's no way out with that. It is a common concern, imo.

                          Do you believe in love?
                          I really love that question, and my answer is a brutal definitely not. I could elaborate, but I don't feel like doing that on here! =)

                          What do you think of the US?
                          Again, pretty relative. I hate generalizing, so it's hard to simply say that it's good or not. I could say that if I look at all the proportionnal angles, the dominant ideologies do not reflect mine at all. There is not so much wrong with it, it's a different deal that does the job. Economically wise for example, I'm not very all with right winged mentalities, even though I understand them and can't find them any wrong since they make perfect sense and respect the dominant proportion of inhabitants who put higher priority in economic liberty rather than in economic equality (which I don't support either, but to a different extent). Likewise I don't feel ok with all things republican, and I have a strong disdain for it. Not saying that all americans are like that, but the proportion of them just make it a place I wouldn't enjoy being a part of.

                          But on the other hand, the people of the United States built their country as it is now, the way they decided to make it like, and I can only respect that as I share the same will with Quebec. I want Quebecers to make a Quebec that they all like and want to be a part of. I also admire how they managed to do that and hold it up; so many countries tried to establish something they wanted, but in the end it failed, and the country collapsed. You didn't only succeed but became a dominant force and had an amazingly huge impact on the rest of the planet.

                          Bottom line, the fundamental things that are wrong or right in the US are quite subjective, since it's mostly a matter of personnal values, ideals and point of views. It's just a thing that is in general too different for what I'd personnally fight for, so I would feel no pride in being an american.

                          Who would you most like to meet from FFR? (I know you've met a couple people so not including them)

                          That is a very, very hard question.

                          I'd like to meet so many people. I'm not a people person, but I gain from meeting people on here, being pretty much the very only community I wanna be a part of.

                          People of Quebec top the list, since not only we share a common interest in this game, we also share a lot of things in actual life. To name a few, I'd mostly like to meet Hakulyte, Wargasm1, Muirrir and xXopkillerXx.

                          I've also met lots of interesting people on here that became friends that I keep in touch regularly and personnally, to various degrees, and that I'd most definitely enjoy meeting at any points. Some examples of these people would be Samurai7694, One Winged Angel, DarknessXoXLight, iironiic, Justin_Ator, Cammygoesrawr, and the list goes on and on. And that list also includes you Kayla! =)

                          Lastly, there are some users on here I've barely interacted with, but have either given me a very, very positive first impression, or that I find to be straight out interesting. I'd name Kjwkjw, Xayphon, Samwais, Hi19hi19, bmah,
                          IzzySM or Sky Kitten! =)

                          Choosing only one is not really possible, since I wouldn't meet them with the same state of mind. Some I'd meet like casual very good friends, some I'd meet out of sheer interest, and some for very different reasons. I find this place to be full of great and interesting individuals, and I hope this answer suffices for you. =)
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • Zapmeister
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 466

                            #28
                            Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            Oh god I wish I got that question on my ama =(
                            As you wish. :P
                            What is your opinion of Julian Assange?

                            have a bunch of other questions too
                            You're playing poker with a tiger. You're holding 5d Jd and the flop is Ad 3d 4s. The tiger is trying to intimidate you by placing its front paws assertively on the poker table and growling. It makes a bet of 3.5 times the minimum. Do you fold? call? raise? or run screaming?

                            Why is In Flux (5 note piano prelude) on page two of classical among a bunch of Very Easy songs, despite being rated a 61?

                            Do you believe in hate?

                            Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

                            ask me anything here

                            mashed FCs: 329

                            r1: 5
                            r2: 4
                            r3: 6
                            r4: 8
                            r5: 3
                            r6: 5
                            r7: 15
                            final position: 4th

                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #29
                              Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                              As you wish. :P
                              What is your opinion of Julian Assange?


                              The guy is quite litterally my hero. Not to be a 4chan follower of crap but anything, but I reaaaaaally support transparency. Showing the sacrifices he made to do what he did (quasi-worldwide arrest warrant) without making any serious money out of this, and with simply honest motives (not religious or something like that), it pretty much shows where his true intentions go.

                              I'd hide this guy in my house anytime. I'd want him to be the president of the world. And **** those rape accusations. I'm pretty sure it's bullshit, but even if it was, then let him pay for that, but it won't ever change what he thinks about society and what he did. =)

                              You're playing poker with a tiger. You're holding 5d Jd and the flop is Ad 3d 4s. The tiger is trying to intimidate you by placing its front paws assertively on the poker table and growling. It makes a bet of 3.5 times the minimum. Do you fold? call? raise? or run screaming?

                              I follow in a very smooth way and start talking about politics and other things until the tiger feels annoyed with my talking. Then when the tiger makes it clear it wants me to shut the hell up because he cannot concentrate, I'll ask him if he's nervous and stay chill, eventually he'll just flip the table in rage because I can be a seriously annoying dick and he'll quit. And I'll steal the money pot while he's not looking because lulz tigers are retarded.

                              Why is In Flux (5 note piano prelude) on page two of classical among a bunch of Very Easy songs, despite being rated a 61?

                              If I understood this well, might be some sort of glitch. A while ago, Doomsayer [Heavy] used the be the very first song in the "Rock" genre, while it was a 10 in the old scale, and a high one if I might say.

                              Do you believe in hate?

                              Of course I do, hatred is the base of sooooooo many things in this world, some of which we do not realize without thinking about it twice. Also a much more healthy feeling than what we call "love" for many reasons. Not saying it's good, but not as bad.
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • FFRGreen
                                Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 1151

                                #30
                                Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

                                hows life

                                Comment

                                Working...