It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justaguy
    Forum User
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 3566

    #31
    Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

    Originally posted by Crashfan3
    22 here in Oregon and snowy and icy. I had to drive some 70 miles tonight. Of course, being Oregonian, by default I cannot drive for shit in icy conditions. Chaos ensued.
    what kind of person actually lies about temperature
    #TeamSwoll

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #32
      Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

      Originally posted by justaguy
      what kind of person actually lies about temperature
      not me. i drove over the goddamn pass, it was fkin 22.

      Comment

      • 25thhour
        I like max
        • Feb 2007
        • 2922

        #33
        Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

        Originally posted by Crashfan3
        not me. i drove over the goddamn pass, it was fkin 22.
        Thats nice and mild. I'd wear shorts in that weather
        r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

        Comment

        • iironiic
          D6 FFR Legacy Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2009
          • 4342

          #34
          Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

          Originally posted by Crashfan3
          not me. i drove over the goddamn pass, it was fkin 22.
          Fahrenheit?

          Comment

          • Crashfan3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 2937

            #35
            Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

            Originally posted by iironiic
            Fahrenheit?
            yes. Q_Q
            but it was snowiiiiing and i suck at driviiiiing </whine>

            Comment

            • iironiic
              D6 FFR Legacy Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2009
              • 4342

              #36
              Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

              Half of this thread is Canadian so they're all looking at temperatures in Celsius haha.

              Comment

              • 25thhour
                I like max
                • Feb 2007
                • 2922

                #37
                Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

                I saw that as Fahrenheit. Im used to cold weather.
                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #38
                  Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

                  super frozen today

                  and it's not funny

                  Comment

                  • Go_Oilers_Go
                    <<Insert Title Here>>
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 1436

                    #39
                    Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

                    We only started getting to our traditional lower temperatures this past week. Aside from that, it has been an insanely nice winter.

                    Comment

                    • PriestREA
                      ddkdkd
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 792

                      #40
                      Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

                      -28 ambient temperature, but close to -40 with the windchill.
                      Sent from my iPhone

                      Comment

                      • bam13
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 123

                        #41
                        Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

                        It's a lovely 78°F here

                        Comment

                        • PriestREA
                          ddkdkd
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 792

                          #42
                          Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

                          Originally posted by bam13
                          It's a lovely 78°F here
                          Ugh. I miss living in Texas. T'was always nice.
                          Sent from my iPhone

                          Comment

                          • 25thhour
                            I like max
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 2922

                            #43
                            Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

                            Brr, windy night tonight. Minus 36 on my thermometer.
                            r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                            Comment

                            • foilman8805
                              smoke wheat hail satin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 5704

                              #44
                              Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

                              i can't even fathom that temperature

                              Comment

                              • Aldentron
                                Forum User
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 828

                                #45
                                Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

                                i want to be where it is that cold
                                like the darkest reaches of my soul
                                Originally posted by top
                                what the hell happened to alden
                                i remember a time when he wuz kewl

                                like... wut

                                Comment

                                Working...