It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bluearrowll
    ⊙▃⊙
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2007
    • 7376

    #46
    Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

    So by the end of the week it will be +9??
    1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
    1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
    3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
    5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
    9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
    10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
    10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

    FMO AAA Count: 71
    FGO AAA Count: 10

    Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
    PS: Cool AAA's Terry
    - I Love You


    An Alarm Clock's Haiku
    beep beep beep beep beep
    beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
    beep beep beep beep beep
    - ieatyourlvllol

    Comment

    • flashpantss
      Party Hard
      • Aug 2006
      • 1310

      #47
      Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

      it's about 62F here. and 70F tomorrow. I hate warm weather
      10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
      3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
      Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

      Comment

      • 25thhour
        I like max
        • Feb 2007
        • 2922

        #48
        Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

        Well im back in Dawson Creek. The lows for the next few days are ****ing minus 40. And when it says that we usually get about about 3-6 degrees colder. Holy crap. This could be one of the longest cold snaps. There were no busses today at school and my car wouldn't start, and I definitely wasn't walking in minus 36.
        r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #49
          Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

          Originally posted by PriestREA
          Ugh. I miss living in Texas. T'was always nice.
          xcept when its 105 degrees in the summer with 120% humidity

          otherwise, ya, its great. 73 degrees yesterday BrOs
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • Cavernio
            sunshine and rainbows
            • Feb 2006
            • 1987

            #50
            Re: It's 40 below and I don't give a fuk....

            Stupid winter, I don't even dare look at the conditions of the ski hill, I'd just be too disappointed. And it was looking so pretty last night, snowing so hard, and it melted so fast they didn't even have to clear the parking lot )-:
            How am I ever going to improve on my snowboarding? And the last time I got to ski down the chair line was probably when I was still a teenager because there's never enough snow )-:
            Last edited by Cavernio; 01-18-2012, 10:14 AM. Reason: I hate having to use backwards smilies

            Comment

            Working...