Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Elite Ninja
    Kawaii Desu
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 4828

    #16
    Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

    Happy Birthday Pmon!
    Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
    Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
    Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

    Comment

    • Winrar
      Quasi-porn
      • Jan 2008
      • 1843

      #17
      Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

      Happy Birthday Pmon!

      Originally posted by Staiain
      I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #18
        Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

        Happy birthday pmon !_!
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • reptile3141
          FFR Veteran
          • Dec 2006
          • 927

          #19
          Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

          Have a good one, dood.
          Originally posted by [TeRa]
          Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #20
            Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

            Happy Birthday ^_^
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • supermousie
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 1074

              #21
              Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

              Happy birthday pmon!
              Originally posted by aperson
              yolo

              Comment

              • kjwkjw
                >w<
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2007
                • 2585

                #22
                Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

                I didn't know you knew your birthday, ika-chan!

                But happy birthday!! :3


                Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                Project Sekai 535

                Comment

                • Bluearrowll
                  ⊙▃⊙
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 7376

                  #23
                  Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

                  !!Birthday happy
                  1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                  1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                  3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                  5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                  9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                  10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                  10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                  FMO AAA Count: 71
                  FGO AAA Count: 10

                  Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                  PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                  - I Love You


                  An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                  beep beep beep beep beep
                  beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                  beep beep beep beep beep
                  - ieatyourlvllol

                  Comment

                  • Sephiroth28
                    Snake Princess
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 929

                    #24
                    Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

                    Happy Birthday!
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #25
                      Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

                      happy birthday pmon. beast.


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • FFRGreen
                        Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 1151

                        #26
                        Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

                        Hawpheh Bhurthdeh

                        Comment

                        • LJRoX
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2762

                          #27
                          Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

                          shiet austin, all this time we've been texting each other man
                          and you never told me it was your birthday </3

                          until i checked facebook

                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

                          Comment

                          • XCV
                            has nice tits
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 744

                            #28
                            Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

                            Here's to another few dozen unexpected AAAs. *glass clink*

                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midnight}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 8548

                              #29
                              Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

                              Happy bday bro.

                              Strippers on their way. We're doin' this shit right.

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #30
                                Re: Happy birthday sexy azn boi!!

                                What? Austin stripping for the strippers? Sounds about right.

                                Happy birthday, young 'un.
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...