Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reincarnate
    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
    • Nov 2010
    • 6332

    #61
    Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

    hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

    how the hell did I miss this

    Comment

    • Reincarnate
      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
      • Nov 2010
      • 6332

      #62
      Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

      Also what's the story behind the Archowl documentary?

      Comment

      • phe0nixblade
        Praise the sun mofo
        • Sep 2005
        • 4281

        #63
        Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

        damn you had a bunch of haters in the day A0 lol

        Comment

        • Arch0wl
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 6344

          #64
          Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

          The story behind the Arch0wl documentary is that MadMatt decided he wanted to be a creeper for a day and chased people down with a camera asking them to say something Arch0wl-related. Most of the people in that video were joking around -- probably one or two of them actually hate me for real though, but ain't that some shit.

          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #65
            Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

            I hear Madmatt's a seriously creepy dude

            Comment

            • darkshark
              Nothing.
              • Nov 2004
              • 4189

              #66
              Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

              HEY GUYS! Do we have a deal for you! All you have to do is endlessly spam the internet, friends, family, loved ones, assorted strangers, local mall, gym, and amusement parks for weeks on end so that you can reach ONE THOUSAND COMBOS of referrals!!! If you can do this we will award you with probably the most epic thing unimaginable to the human race. We. Staff of League of Legends. WILL. Name a 3d chair after you. INSIDE THE GAME!?!11!!!

              Better get started.

              Comment

              • Reincarnate
                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                • Nov 2010
                • 6332

                #67
                Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                y'all better off spamming my movie ticket link: http://www.buywithme.com/i/3pl5tem48..._medium=Social

                Three more referrals :O Three people need to also join in the deal ($12 for two movie tickets)

                Comment

                • darkshark
                  Nothing.
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 4189

                  #68
                  Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                  I tried to last night, but I forgot my credit card at home, remembered the card number but not the damn security code rofl. $12 for two is a great deal.

                  Comment

                  • Reincarnate
                    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 6332

                    #69
                    Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                    Apparently the deal ended anyway. Oh well, $12 is better than what it costs otherwise (over here, like $24)

                    Comment

                    • Arch0wl
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 6344

                      #70
                      Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                      That's the funny thing darkshark: due to the trivial nature of the reward I actually feel more okay spamming the shit out of this than I would if it gave me actual money. If it was for a $20 coupon or something, not only would I feel cheap but I could just go out and earn that in two hours anyway.

                      Comment

                      • darkshark
                        Nothing.
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 4189

                        #71
                        Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                        Arch if you want I'll make you a 3d chair and put your name on it. You don't have to subject yourself to this.

                        Comment

                        • Arch0wl
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 6344

                          #72
                          Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                          If you can get Algernon in League of Legends I will metaphorically suck your dick.

                          Comment

                          • Reincarnate
                            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 6332

                            #73
                            Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                            **** I want a 3d named chair

                            Comment

                            • MinaciousGrace
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4278

                              #74
                              Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                              contemplating getting me and a bunch of friends to just nonstop smurf in order to further this goal (i have 57 completed smurfs already and two of my friends are at 100+ u'd be 1/4th of the way there if all 3 of us had just signed up 4 u)

                              Comment

                              • darkshark
                                Nothing.
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 4189

                                #75
                                Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                                I had an interview with Riot Games a while back, I declined after having gone back and forth with them on base salary which was stupid low, and I didn't want to move to LA.

                                SO MAYBE I CAN.

                                Comment

                                Working...