Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #16
    Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

    I've never heard of this game, just to throw that out there. And I don't plan on playing it either, addicted to to many things right now. This is just to show that there are people who haven't heard of it Mr. lobster.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Arch0wl
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 6344

      #17
      Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      Couldn't you just refer yourself a thousand accounts?
      Getting a referral leveled up to the point where it counts takes about two hours. Some people have done this with the 10-referral reward. However, it's simply not feasible to do this with hundreds of accounts.

      Moreover, for something like this the Riot team has to actually check your legitimacy. They would not add a component to the game named after someone who simply referred himself 1000 times.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #18
        Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

        Request party 4u -holy nite mix- v2, Revolutionary Etude and Flight of the Bumblebee to be taken out of FFR and I'm personally going to find you your 1000 referrals asap. Not even kidding.

        Alternative: Consider creating a Facebook event or something along those lines.
        Last edited by Hakulyte; 06-15-2011, 02:56 PM.

        Comment

        • MrGiggles
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 2846

          #19
          Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          Getting a referral leveled up to the point where it counts takes about two hours. Some people have done this with the 10-referral reward. However, it's simply not feasible to do this with hundreds of accounts.

          Moreover, for something like this the Riot team has to actually check your legitimacy. They would not add a component to the game named after someone who simply referred himself 1000 times.
          I feel like they might throw you a bone for sheer commitment.

          Anyway, I've been meaning to try a DotA clone for a while, so I'll probably use your link within the next few days.

          Comment

          • Arch0wl
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 6344

            #20
            Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

            updated with promotional graphics and facebook event

            Comment

            • IAAW
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 3008

              #21
              Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

              While I'm not going to be playing this game, I wish you luck on your endeavors. Not everyday that a person is immortalized in a game. You also seem like the perfect person to strike fear and punishment into his opponents with an iron fist.

              Comment

              • Arch0wl
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 6344

                #22
                Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                I agree, IAAW. Here is the most intimidating picture of me ever taken:

                Comment

                • Arch0wl
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 6344

                  #23
                  Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                  Update: a friend pointed out to me that, if this becomes a movement, 10,000 referrals is possible. When you have that many referrals, you can make a character in League of Legends.

                  If that happens, I promise to make this picture posted a second ago a champion in the game. The "ultimate" (your most powerful attack) will draw on your FFR/Stepmania/Keybeat skills. You'd have to "charge" the ultimate by pressing R as many times as you can in 4.5 seconds, determining how much damage it does. You'd max out at 50 taps, just in the upper range of jacking skill.
                  Last edited by Arch0wl; 06-15-2011, 04:46 PM.

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #24
                    Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                    im cheering for you arch and if i could id be willing to donate 2 hours of my life to your cause. sadly my laptop cant handle LoL but i will tell my friends capable of doing so do to it

                    Comment

                    • stargroup100
                      behanjc & me are <3'ers
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 2051

                      #25
                      Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      Moreover, for something like this the Riot team has to actually check your legitimacy. They would not add a component to the game named after someone who simply referred himself 1000 times.
                      Can't remember where I've read this but I know for sure that the Riot staff explicitly mentions that referring yourself and making alternate accounts is okay because it shows your dedication to the game.
                      Rhythm Simulation Guide
                      Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                      Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                      Comment

                      • All_That_Chaz
                        Supreme Dictator For Life
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 5874

                        #26
                        Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                        If I ever have a need to create alt accounts, I'll be sure to use the link.
                        Back to "Back to Earth"
                        Originally posted by FoJaR
                        dammit chaz
                        Originally posted by FoJaR
                        god dammit chaz
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                        Comment

                        • xXAll-ProXx
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 2040

                          #27
                          Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                          Originally posted by stargroup100
                          Can't remember where I've read this but I know for sure that the Riot staff explicitly mentions that referring yourself and making alternate accounts is okay because it shows your dedication to the game.
                          LOLWUT
                          I have a dig bick.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #28
                            Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                            So, as you said I just gave it a good 15min of my time with referral. Good game, I'm afraid I'm not a huge fan of waiting for nothing as the server is randomly crashing and make me restart the wait lmfao.. I guess the entertaining part is the reference to DBZ with Waiting in line with "Over 9000 people".



                            I guess I'll wait it out, try 2-3 games and uninstall after getting pwned because I don't know how 2 dota. It should do the trick for your +1 yey~

                            Edit: Holy fuc this game is amazing, I'm done waiting, the box disappeared and nothing happened. Now I have to wait another 20min lmfao..

                            Yeah, good luck getting referrals.

                            Edit 2: Oh, actually got it to work after 30-40min yey..
                            Last edited by Hakulyte; 06-15-2011, 06:56 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Arch0wl
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 6344

                              #29
                              Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                              Don't lose your faith, fellow Stepman. They'll get it fixed eventually -- they RELY on the server's stability for their money.

                              Comment

                              • zolaric
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 250

                                #30
                                Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends

                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                Update: a friend pointed out to me that, if this becomes a movement, 10,000 referrals is possible. When you have that many referrals, you can make a character in League of Legends.

                                If that happens, I promise to make this picture posted a second ago a champion in the game. The "ultimate" (your most powerful attack) will draw on your FFR/Stepmania/Keybeat skills. You'd have to "charge" the ultimate by pressing R as many times as you can in 4.5 seconds, determining how much damage it does. You'd max out at 50 taps, just in the upper range of jacking skill.
                                omg lmfao

                                Comment

                                Working...