Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends
Collapse
X
-
Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends
the servers are down because LulzSec were ddosing all day
Comment
-
Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends
I'm silently laughing because some of the really bad ffr players are just saying "no" when they might as well play the other game. It's obvious they aren't doing any good here lol.smittyicecream 3:36 pm
yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell


sigpicComment
-
Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends
i'm better than you
just saying
and no i will not play league of legends because i'm a hArDc0r3 d0tA f4nComment
-
Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends
kinda like joining the navy instead of the army, puffter hahaComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends
14 referrals.
The idea here is to snowball. Once I get to 100, this will become something noteworthy. "Did you know this guy's trying to get to 1000 referrals? He's got 100 down..."Comment
-
Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends
Just signed up, posting a link to the FB event on every social network possible. Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Best case scenario, 300+ people have seen the link.
I'm rooting for you, arch.Originally posted by cetakaI saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.Comment
-
Re: Arch0wl's Quest to be Immortalized in League of Legends
I convinced 5 of my friends to download this game like 3 weeks ago,lolffr has a forum?Comment



Comment