If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PlayTrumpet
    Lamingtons.
    • May 2007
    • 590

    #16
    Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

    Everyone has their tastes for comedy. This was just not my type. =\
    HIGH-FIVING A MILLION ANGELS!
    sigpic

    Comment

    • tofurox
      Them arrows.
      • May 2006
      • 2263

      #17
      Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

      Yeah I didn't even smile either. I mean, it really was pretty stupid.

      This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

      Comment

      • 3lijah
        This ma coo coo face
        • Apr 2007
        • 896

        #18
        Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

        Jesus Christ ppl, why is everyone's standards so damn high? :/

        SHUT UP IT WAS FUNNY.
        BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
        BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
        BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

        Comment

        • korny
          It's Saint Pepsi bitch
          • May 2004
          • 4385

          #19
          Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

          You should really evaluate your humor because there is nothing comical about that video.

          Comment

          • 3lijah
            This ma coo coo face
            • Apr 2007
            • 896

            #20
            Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

            It was mostly funny because the person that did that sketch was on acid, and some friends of his locked him in a closet until he came up with something. That was the result.
            BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
            BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
            BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

            Comment

            • korny
              It's Saint Pepsi bitch
              • May 2004
              • 4385

              #21
              Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

              Oh yeah, that makes it even funnier.

              Comment

              • MrGiggles
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2005
                • 2846

                #22
                Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

                Originally posted by 3lijah
                It was mostly funny because the person that did that sketch was on acid, and some friends of his locked him in a closet until he came up with something. That was the result.
                o

                yeah that does make it somewhat funny, I wasn't really sure what to make of it before.

                Comment

                • korny
                  It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                  • May 2004
                  • 4385

                  #23
                  Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

                  I am not amused.

                  Comment

                  • 3lijah
                    This ma coo coo face
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 896

                    #24
                    Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

                    Originally posted by korny
                    I am not amused.
                    kk
                    BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
                    BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
                    BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

                    Comment

                    • Crashfan3
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2937

                      #25
                      Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

                      Originally posted by Izzy
                      What was this crap? A gecko talking.. I find geico commercials more humorous.
                      I get more laughter out of those mesothelioma law firm commercials than I did from OP's video.

                      Comment

                      • MarukuAntoni
                        mmmMMMmmm
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 521

                        #26
                        Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

                        I tried to laugh, but I couldn't. I even tried to smile, but no success. My lips didn't even move.
                        IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                        Comment

                        • andy-o24
                          Married Man
                          • May 2006
                          • 1528

                          #27
                          Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

                          Being that I'd seen it before, it wasn't funny. I think I chuckled the first time I saw it, but that was a while ago.

                          Gabriel Iglesias was funny, though.

                          -o24
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                          When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                          Originally posted by Shashakiro
                          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                          Comment

                          • MaxGhost
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 2141

                            #28
                            Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

                            Originally posted by DotKritic
                            Uhh...what?

                            PS.

                            This is gold.

                            Comment

                            • irionman
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1196

                              #29
                              Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

                              Eh, didn't really think it was funny. Then again, it's been linked quite a few times.
                              smittyicecream 3:36 pm
                              yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • welsh_girl
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 1366

                                #30
                                Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

                                Did I forget to laugh or something?

                                Comment

                                Working...