If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spenner
    Forum User
    • Nov 2006
    • 2403

    #31
    Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

    I thought this was really bad

    hey man im gonna sound angry llOOLL THATS SO FUNNY cuz not everyone sounds like that wWAIT HES A GECKO LOL SO RANDOM pce!!!!!!!!!

    Comment

    • flashpantss
      Party Hard
      • Aug 2006
      • 1310

      #32
      Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

      Yeah. I don't find this funny.
      10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
      3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
      Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

      Comment

      • Extremex
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2007
        • 116

        #33
        Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

        I really feel like posting this old video

        Comment

        • ScarletSky
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2011
          • 1811

          #34
          Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

          Originally posted by Extremex
          I really feel like posting this old video

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2nmgcVbfKE
          I can't believe I watch that entire ****ing thing. o.o

          Comment

          • tomokon
            FFR Player
            • May 2011
            • 13

            #35
            Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

            lol nice one
            dance to the beat

            Comment

            • 3lijah
              This ma coo coo face
              • Apr 2007
              • 896

              #36
              Re: If you REALLY want a laugh, this is the video to give you that euphoria!

              Originally posted by Extremex
              I really feel like posting this old video

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2nmgcVbfKE
              what the hell is this?? lol
              BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
              BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
              BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

              Comment

              Working...