Holy crap, happy birthday Excite Bike!
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Holy crap, happy birthday Excite Bike!
I think I still have the most legit plays on excite bike

Comment
-
Re: Holy crap, happy birthday Excite Bike!
Happy 4th birthday Excite Bike!Everyday I'm shufflin'
New tournament hopefully coming up in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more details.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Holy crap, happy birthday Excite Bike!
Excite Bike was actually the first song I played on this site, and I remember thinking to myself: ''Ow my ears. This song is a blasphemy. It's not even from an arcade game. Those categories are bs.''
It was eventually my first FC.
And my first AAA.
And my first kiss.
Happy birthday, Excite Bike. Ily.Long live the arcade!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Holy crap, happy birthday Excite Bike!
excite bike is chumpin song.
nuff saidComment
-
Re: Holy crap, happy birthday Excite Bike!
Thank you T-Force and everyone, that's very thoughtful :')Comment
-
Re: Holy crap, happy birthday Excite Bike!
how originalComment
-
Re: Holy crap, happy birthday Excite Bike!
You've got to come original you've got to come original

Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Holy crap, happy birthday Excite Bike!
This. damn. anti-skill. token.
iaintevenmadbro.
happy birthday. ._."
Comment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows
post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesisComment




Comment