If you want to change one thing in the past, what would it be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jousway
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 867

    #31
    Re: If you want to change one thing in the past, what would it be?

    I would change my mom's child hood and made her die in an slow and painfull car accident, so I will never be born and she will suffer a slow and painfull death
    Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



    Comment

    • Ziergdsx18
      ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2007
      • 2800

      #32
      Re: If you want to change one thing in the past, what would it be?

      Originally posted by Jousway
      I would change my mom's child hood and made her die in an slow and painfull car accident, so I will never be born and she will suffer a slow and painfull death
      *speechless*


      | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

      Comment

      • TC_Chronichild420
        Aged Stoner
        • Sep 2008
        • 167

        #33
        Re: If you want to change one thing in the past, what would it be?

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        - I wasted 2 years doing maths and working because I was horribly behind and I was missing requirements.
        - I wasted 1 year doing a certification that I failed on third semester. (but I could transfer credits from those classes to my main course so, it wasn't so bad)
        - I wasted 3 years doing the College course of Computer Science to figure out that I'm constantly failing every programming-related classes while doing okay on everything else. ?_?
        - I'm currently at my 8th semester and still lol-taking random classes and passing enough of them to not get kicked out. /halp

        I wish I would have dropped that before and came out with some great idea but yeah, even now I don't know what I want to do so, I just keep running in circle in that course and every teachers knows me and they're like what you're still here? I think it's funny but at same time I'm starting to wonder what the hell I should have done. Next step would be to try with contacts to figure out a place where they could somehow accept me and teach me what I'm missing and then work but I don't know. It's not like I messed up somewhere really bad or anything, I just don't know what to do. I don't need to change the past, I need to change the present lmao..
        Wow eh. Hopefully once I'm in college and uni, I don't start to think this isn't what I want to do anymore.

        Definitely an eye opening post though man. Thanks.
        =]

        Comment

        • MarukuAntoni
          mmmMMMmmm
          • Apr 2007
          • 521

          #34
          Re: If you want to change one thing in the past, what would it be?

          Take care of my teeth. They suck now. As a kid all i cared about was video games. I never really took care of myself.
          IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

          Comment

          • m3t4kn1ght
            I have a calico cat
            • Jun 2008
            • 180

            #35
            Re: If you want to change one thing in the past, what would it be?

            Accept there was somethin wrong with me, i have ADD and i never would accept any comments people made about what i might have. I just would not believe it. Now i do know i have it, and in the time i did not know i had it there was nothing done about the concentration problem. it cost me a high level school to slip away to a low level school where i really hate it. Since then i am having a terrible time and i hate about everybody there.
            Last edited by m3t4kn1ght; 04-8-2011, 11:36 PM.

            Comment

            Working...