[News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at libya

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DotKritic
    Forum User
    • Jun 2009
    • 2974

    #31
    Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

    Gas were I live is $3.42. Last year, the price was $2.64. A whole $.78 difference.

    I think I would still be looking for a full-time job.

    FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
    Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

    Comment

    • Patricoo
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2003
      • 432

      #32
      Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

      Originally posted by Andrew Mitchell
      we don't want china getting the oil thats about it luvs
      I believe the bulk of Libyan oil exports are to european countries.

      Comment

      • DotKritic
        Forum User
        • Jun 2009
        • 2974

        #33
        Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

        Originally posted by Patricoo
        I believe the bulk of Libyan oil exports are to european countries.
        Yes.

        We get Saudi Arabian oil.

        FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
        Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

        Comment

        • kommisar
          Dark Chancellor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2005
          • 7328

          #34
          Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

          still gonna complain about 5.60+ here. your gas is cheap, america.

          Comment

          • ichliebekase
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2006
            • 3213

            #35
            Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

            More news: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_us_libya_military

            Originally posted by article
            A cruise missile attack blasted Gadhafi's residential compound late Sunday, hitting a military command and control center, two U.S. officials said.

            "We judge these strikes to have been very effective in significantly degrading the regime's air defense capability," Gortney said. "We believe his forces are under significant stress and suffering from both isolation and a good deal of confusion."

            A mix of coalition aircraft was enforcing the new zone and officials said they saw no indications that Gadhafi had tried to fly any of his planes. They were unaware of whether there had been strikes on any Gadhafi ground forces Monday.

            Gadhafi is not a target of the campaign, a senior military official said Sunday, but he could not guarantee the Libyan leader's safety.
            Just some nice key points from the article :]
            Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
            We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
            =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
            Garden Party - Dance, level 38

            Comment

            • DotKritic
              Forum User
              • Jun 2009
              • 2974

              #36
              Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

              Originally posted by who_cares973
              yeah shit sucks. im going to start hating grocery shopping again
              I gotta go do that real soon. I try to keep my grocery budget under $100, but I might have to put more money on top of that.

              FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
              Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

              Comment

              • G.S.M
                is watching
                • Mar 2006
                • 1072

                #37
                Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

                Originally posted by kommisar
                still gonna complain about 5.60+ here. your gas is cheap, america.
                lol ouch

                3.99 - 4.30 at least where I live, anyways
                "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

                Comment

                • Patricoo
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 432

                  #38
                  Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

                  Originally posted by kommisar
                  still gonna complain about 5.60+ here. your gas is cheap, america.
                  We drive more, so the price paid balances out.

                  Comment

                  • kommisar
                    Dark Chancellor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 7328

                    #39
                    Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

                    doubt that, since canada is even bigger


                    or because it's a quarter of your population but driving from one province to the next is like driving through 5 states.
                    Last edited by kommisar; 03-21-2011, 11:24 AM.

                    Comment

                    • Mans0n
                      Sun and Stars
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2907

                      #40
                      Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

                      Guess I'm moving to Canada then.
                      http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



                      Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

                      Comment

                      • DotKritic
                        Forum User
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2974

                        #41
                        Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

                        Current Crude Price: 102.790 (US$ / Barrel)
                        Went up a couple bucks.

                        FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                        Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                        Comment

                        • Patricoo
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 432

                          #42
                          Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

                          Originally posted by kommisar
                          doubt that, since canada is even bigger


                          or because it's a quarter of your population but driving from one province to the next is like driving through 5 states.
                          ...buhhh... I think daily commute is the better statistic, as taking a road trip is not an appropriate use of average. You commute to Nunavut every afternoon? :P

                          However, thanks to the power the internet, insurance companies tend to assume in America 12,000-15,000 to be average and in Canada 11,000-13,000 average. (miles) I don't think thats enough to justify my statement either. Who cares. I don't like 3.50$ a gallon anymore then 5$. I don't have to accept it just because someone else has it worse!

                          Comment

                          • kommisar
                            Dark Chancellor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 7328

                            #43
                            Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

                            Let's all just walk everywhere and do epic pilgrimages then there'll be no oil wars just viking fights.

                            Comment

                            • Garquillex
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 965

                              #44
                              Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

                              First they came for the communists,
                              and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

                              Then they came for the trade unionists,
                              and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

                              Then they came for the Jews,
                              and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

                              Then they came for me
                              and there was no one left to speak out for me.
                              - Pastor Martin Niemoller


                              It's hard to believe there are still isolationists.
                              This is probably the best thing the world has done in recent memory.
                              There's a large difference between not intervening against a corrupt government and not intervening against an overtly evil government. To turn a cheek while a government commits evil against its populace is to demonstrate yourselves as corrupt.
                              Last edited by Garquillex; 03-21-2011, 02:52 PM.

                              Comment

                              • devonin
                                Very Grave Indeed
                                Community Manager
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 10120

                                #45
                                Re: [News]US and British forces have fired at least 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles at l

                                The UN is supposed to not get involved in civil wars. Full stop.

                                Comment

                                Working...