Attention people who live on their own (hi guys it's EnR :D)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Andrew Mitchell
    Banned
    • Jul 2008
    • 1135

    #46
    Re: Attention people who live on their own (hi guys it's EnR )

    best job i ever had was bein a garbage man

    working outside equals the shit
    decent pay
    pyschical lots of lifting
    free stuff what people throw out

    working inddors and sitting down equals miserable, shitty ape like posture and existential angst

    Comment

    • MrGiggles
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 2846

      #47
      Re: Attention people who live on their own (hi guys it's EnR )

      oh man enr cooking is the easiest thing ever you can even get instructions and everything

      or recipes whatever

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #48
        Re: Attention people who live on their own (hi guys it's EnR )

        Originally posted by MrGiggles
        oh man enr cooking is the easiest thing ever you can even get instructions and everything

        or recipes whatever
        Usually on the back of boxes haha.

        I just can;t cook meat, but I'll use the internet, I'll be a God damn chef by the time a year rolls around.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Reincarnate
          x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
          • Nov 2010
          • 6332

          #49
          Re: Attention people who live on their own (hi guys it's EnR )

          Originally posted by Rubin0
          I'm actually thinking of finding a place on Roosevelt Island eventually. Lots of open space to jog and there seem to be dogs everywhere. Costs haven't sky rocketed yet because people don't realize what a nice little nook it is.
          That place is great -- I have a few friends that live there and they love it.

          Comment

          Working...