Yeah But I'd rather watch CNN, I've grown accustomed to it and whatnot. And what's wrong with CNN? I'd like to hear peoples opinions on why they think it's bad 0.o
Yeah But I'd rather watch CNN, I've grown accustomed to it and whatnot. And what's wrong with CNN? I'd like to hear peoples opinions on why they think it's bad 0.o
Because they target the second lowest common denominator.
I guess I could let my main man J Stew tell you more
The source for The Daily Show fans, with episodes hosted by Jon Stewart, Ronny Chieng, Jordan Klepper, Dulcé Sloan and more, plus interviews, highlights and The Weekly Show podcast.
End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
OR NHK's livestream
and when this guy is live here.
His stats are always correct and straight from Japan and he translates
End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011
Well it's no longer a fast moving topic now that we know for sure the main shock is over and the nuclear situation is getting under control. It probably doesn't even need to be stickied for much longer, news reports are gonna dry up pretty fast without a nuclear apocalypse story to write home about.
JSDF choppers dumped water on the #3 and 4 buildings, water cannon trucks are being moved into position at the plant, TEPCO hopes to get power hooked back up by this evening.
Spent fuel pool water temp in Reactors #5 and 6 has risen, but only by 4 degrees C in one and by about 20C in the other. Those buildings are totally intact, so once power is restored it should become a total non-issue, and even now it ranks very low on the priority list.
Steam/smoke has stopped rising from #3 (at least to the extent it was previously) but there has been no new info about water levels.
There are 180 people at the site now working on reactor control and debris removal.
From everything that has been discussed in press conferences, the issue right now is with the spent fuel pools, not the reactors themselves.
I guess this whole thing is tentatively over, now it's all about the rebuilding. These melted fuel rods are going to cost billions of dollars to dispose of, too.
Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011
Alright, since the news on this is slowly but surely depreciating, I will unstick this. It will still be open for posting and may be stuck in the future if more events come forth, and it can be stuck on request by PM.
Comment