[NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~kitty~
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 988

    #376
    Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

    Originally posted by colt.45
    URGENT NEWS.


    RADIATION from Fukushima HAS HIT CALIFORNIA. WEST COAST OF USA. IT IS SMALL AMOUNTS BUT STILL.

    PEOPLE FLYING IN FROM TOKYO, HAVE RADIATION ON THEM.AIRPORTS DETECT RADIATION , IT'S BEEN GOING OFF ALL DAY.

    Imo Japanese government is lying to the people. GET THE **** out of Japan whoever can.
    Don't you think you're overreacting? I don't know for sure.

    Comment

    • colt.45
      The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
      • Nov 2006
      • 1550

      #377
      Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

      Originally posted by ~kitty~
      Don't you think you're overreacting? I don't know for sure.
      Yeah I am. But it is best to prepare for worst case scenarios.
      Honestly I almost went to Language School in Tokyo/Yokohama ( I would of flew to Japan the week this happened). If I was there I would of gotten out long time ago.

      Though the only problem is the plane tickets for that are around 6,000-12,000 (from what I heard) a ticket. Not many people can afford.

      Comment

      • Mans0n
        Sun and Stars
        FFR Music Producer
        • Sep 2006
        • 2907

        #378
        Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

        I don't understand why the news stations are reporting radiation in California WHEN THERE SAYING IT'S LEVELS SO SMALL IT CAN'T HARM ANYONE.

        like wat
        http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



        Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #379
          Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

          overreacting very much

          Comment

          • Mans0n
            Sun and Stars
            FFR Music Producer
            • Sep 2006
            • 2907

            #380
            Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

            Originally posted by who_cares973
            overreacting very much
            it's like they just want everyone in cali to start panicking.
            http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



            Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

            Comment

            • Xayphon
              sausage
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2008
              • 1630

              #381
              Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

              Tokyo sent 140 firemen to Fukushima to help the 50 employees and cool down the reactors.

              Dang these guys got some balls
              Last edited by Xayphon; 03-18-2011, 01:08 PM.

              Comment

              • Mans0n
                Sun and Stars
                FFR Music Producer
                • Sep 2006
                • 2907

                #382
                Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                Well I feel even worse for japan, because think of how high the radiation levels are there if they're already finding small traces of radiation from the nuclear disaster(s) 5k miles away in california.
                http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



                Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #383
                  Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                  the radiation levels are at background level now. im sure theyre fine there

                  Comment

                  • colt.45
                    The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1550

                    #384
                    Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                    I'm pretty sure everyone in Tokyo has been exposed to some radiation.

                    JIMERAX BE SAFE.

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #385
                      Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                      Just to give you an idea of the levels of the radiation, there are a lot of places in France where the normal radiation is higher than what they are experiencing right now. For somebody living in Tokyo to get sick because of the radiation, you would have to be in it for about 500 years.

                      Media are blowing this way out of proportion. There's nothing to be afraid of. Nobody will become a zombie because of the radiation.

                      Comment

                      • Gilly G
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 1225

                        #386
                        Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                        Hey, nothing's wrong with my country. :c If anything, we're on the other side of the world to Japan. Didn't know we had higher radiation levels than usual, they didn't mention anything in the news.

                        Comment

                        • emerald000
                          the Mathemagician~
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1320

                          #387
                          Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                          I might have said it badly, but what I meant is that in France, the ground contains rocks that are radioactive (it is the case everywhere, but somewhat more in France). That natural radioactivity is higher than what they are experiencing in Japan. And as far as I know, nobody dies of that in France.

                          Comment

                          • Gilly G
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 1225

                            #388
                            Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                            Oh, I'd understood you said the radioactivity from Japan hit France. My apologies.

                            I didn't know about the rocks here, that's pretty cool! :P

                            Comment

                            • kommisar
                              Dark Chancellor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 7328

                              #389
                              Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                              4 million bananas later........

                              Comment

                              • MrGiggles
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2846

                                #390
                                Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                                Originally posted by colt.45
                                URGENT NEWS.


                                RADIATION from Fukushima HAS HIT CALIFORNIA. WEST COAST OF USA. IT IS SMALL AMOUNTS BUT STILL.

                                PEOPLE FLYING IN FROM TOKYO, HAVE RADIATION ON THEM.AIRPORTS DETECT RADIATION , IT'S BEEN GOING OFF ALL DAY.

                                Imo Japanese government is lying to the people. GET THE **** out of Japan whoever can.
                                bananas set off the ****ing radiation sensors in airports all the time, chill out

                                the amount of elevated radiation is equivalent to maybe 3 or 4 bananas
                                Last edited by MrGiggles; 03-18-2011, 03:12 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...