[NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PriestREA
    ddkdkd
    • Sep 2008
    • 792

    #406
    Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

    and the city pripyat is considered one of the most dangerous places on earth due to it's extremely high radiation amounts
    Sent from my iPhone

    Comment

    • Mans0n
      Sun and Stars
      FFR Music Producer
      • Sep 2006
      • 2907

      #407
      Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

      Originally posted by ELRayford
      same reason you aren't
      lol look whos talkin


      and whats up with all this talk of libya on the news now? They make it seem like japan's disasters are already dealt and over with o.0
      http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



      Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

      Comment

      • MrGiggles
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2005
        • 2846

        #408
        Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

        Well we're airstriking libya and if there's anything that sells better than catastrophe, it's the sense of patriotism you get when your country bombs someone else's country into dust

        Comment

        • Mans0n
          Sun and Stars
          FFR Music Producer
          • Sep 2006
          • 2907

          #409
          Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

          I Hate how mainstream media jumps from one story to the next, completely making the last story seem non existent and unimportant anymore if there are no more new developments.
          Anyone know the latest word on Japan's current situation(s)?
          http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



          Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

          Comment

          • NFD
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2007
            • 4715

            #410
            Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

            Visit BBC for trusted reporting on the latest world and US news, sports, business, climate, innovation, culture and much more.

            Comment

            • MrGiggles
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2005
              • 2846

              #411
              Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011



              exciting stuff...

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #412
                Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                Originally posted by Mans0n
                I Hate how mainstream media jumps from one story to the next, completely making the last story seem non existent and unimportant anymore if there are no more new developments.
                Anyone know the latest word on Japan's current situation(s)?
                I know how you feel. But then again, that's why they call it news; it has to be new.
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • PriestREA
                  ddkdkd
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 792

                  #413
                  Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                  Well said, otherwise it would be called olds. However, I'd think that any massive catastrophe such as one in Japan would always be considered news.
                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Comment

                  • Bill Kaulitz
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 467

                    #414
                    Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                    So did they finally get it under control? Or are they still struggling? I haven't seen anything lately.


                    ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪


                    Comment

                    • kommisar
                      Dark Chancellor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 7328

                      #415
                      Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                      they've spotted the leakage and how far its gone. Not sure about how well it's being contained though.

                      Comment

                      • DotKritic
                        Forum User
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2974

                        #416
                        Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                        WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!l

                        FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                        Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                        Comment

                        • PriestREA
                          ddkdkd
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 792

                          #417
                          Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                          I believe they're still having a problem with the nuclear reactors, especially Fukushima.
                          It looks like it still ranks a 5 in the nuclear disaster scale, don't know if it has been downgraded; but the risk still remains that it could be upgraded to a 6.
                          Sent from my iPhone

                          Comment

                          • LJRoX
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 2762

                            #418
                            Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                            Originally posted by colt.45
                            Yep. Oh wait, how do you know? You don't. You don't know me. Who are you?

                            Ignorance. Don't assume things without having proof.

                            But on behalf for what I posted, I have GAD almmost everyday so this kind of situation makes it worsen and I end up doing things without thinking. Been with anxiety attacks the past week. One of my best friends lives in Tokyo and I am concerned for him with all my heart. Though panicking does nothing positive. So I am honestly sorry if that post offended or gave off the wrong idea to anyone. I have a really kind heart so I care about anything living, and react to situations in that manner. I just want it to stop and end well for everyone.
                            actually I beg to differ. I panick in CS sometimes and it won me a clutch ace 1v5 k?

                            Comment

                            • virus003
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 1822

                              #419
                              Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                              Originally posted by Bill Kaulitz
                              So did they finally get it under control? Or are they still struggling? I haven't seen anything lately.
                              Originally posted by PriestREA
                              I believe they're still having a problem with the nuclear reactors, especially Fukushima.
                              It looks like it still ranks a 5 in the nuclear disaster scale, don't know if it has been downgraded; but the risk still remains that it could be upgraded to a 6.
                              I thought they reconnected power to the reactors..? Or maybe it was just one of them or something.

                              Originally posted by XUioX
                              too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                              Originally posted by roundb0x
                              i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              stop back seat modding its annoying

                              Comment

                              • MrGiggles
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2846

                                #420
                                Re: [NEWS] Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Crisis 2011

                                Originally posted by Bill Kaulitz
                                So did they finally get it under control? Or are they still struggling? I haven't seen anything lately.

                                Comment

                                Working...