Which country do you think has the best accents

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkshark
    Nothing.
    • Nov 2004
    • 4189

    #31
    Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

    Australian, Russian, Turkish is pretty hot, Antarctican.

    Comment

    • Artic_counter
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2007
      • 1002

      #32
      Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

      Quebec

      Ostie d'tabarnak


      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #33
        Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

        Australian hands down.


        Comment

        • Andrew Mitchell
          Banned
          • Jul 2008
          • 1135

          #34
          Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

          316 views and only 30 votes, time for a vote tutoriall

          Comment

          • ICC
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 35

            #35
            Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

            Japan IMO
            it's cute, even when they're insulting people
            sigpic
            Bibliophagy - An obsession with eating books
            Bibliotaphy - An obsession with burying books
            Bibliomania - An obsession with collecting books that have no use to the collector
            Dyscalculia - Where an Individual has difficulty in learning or comprehending mathematics

            Comment

            • Rubin0
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 1276

              #36
              Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

              Australian men have good accents but the female Australian accent sometimes comes off as nasally depending on the region. I like British, but generally only the posh accent. There is nothing worse than the Cockney...I don't understand how anyone understands that shit.


              I'm from "strong" Long Island, NY. The accents can be really bad depending on where your parents originated from. For example, my parents are from Queens which can spell disaster for Long Island offspring, but we live closer to NYC and I went to private school my entire life (which surprisingly does effect how you speak) so my accent was thankfully muddled and toned down. My accent generally only becomes really prominent when I'm annoyed or talking to someone else who is from Queens/has a really strong accent. On the bright side, at least I'm not from Boston.
              The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

              Comment

              Working...