Which country do you think has the best accents

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LoneW0lf
    ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
    • May 2008
    • 1800

    #16
    Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

    Swedish. OMFG I <3 that accent.
    UK is pretty nice as well.
    I hate my name.

    Comment

    • xXAll-ProXx
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2010
      • 2040

      #17
      Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

      i like british mate
      I have a dig bick.

      Comment

      • 5.points
        Provy
        • Jan 2008
        • 671

        #18
        Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

        Romantic languages. French, Italian, and Spanish have diverse and unique dialects.

        Originally posted by LoneW0lf
        Swedish. OMFG I <3 that accent.
        UK is pretty nice as well.
        Swedish and other Northern Germanic languages are mostly the same.
        Last edited by 5.points; 01-8-2011, 12:05 PM.

        Comment

        • Bluearrowll
          ⊙▃⊙
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2007
          • 7376

          #19
          Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

          From this list, Italy & Russia. But I like Italy more.
          1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
          1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
          3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
          5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
          9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
          10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
          10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

          FMO AAA Count: 71
          FGO AAA Count: 10

          Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
          PS: Cool AAA's Terry
          - I Love You


          An Alarm Clock's Haiku
          beep beep beep beep beep
          beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
          beep beep beep beep beep
          - ieatyourlvllol

          Comment

          • smartdude1212
            2 is poo
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 6687

            #20
            Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

            I like the clicking African dialects but you haven't given me a choice regarding those.

            Comment

            • GG_Guru
              Let em' do what they want
              • Mar 2006
              • 3219

              #21
              Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

              In soviet russia.

              Comment

              • DotKritic
                Forum User
                • Jun 2009
                • 2974

                #22
                Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

                British, Australian, Irish, and Canadian accents are relatively close.

                I wish I had a British accent.

                FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                Comment

                • mnnicol
                  U mirin'?
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 4262

                  #23
                  Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

                  Not gonna lie, Italians make my penis flex
                  - Retired Stepman
                  - I lift things up and put them down

                  Comment

                  • cry4eternity
                    ~ added for cuteness
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 979

                    #24
                    Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

                    Accent has you .

                    I'm retired

                    Comment

                    • Shikari
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 2055

                      #25
                      Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

                      I wish my English (who's poor) had a British accent..

                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      Shikari for resident profile artist

                      Comment

                      • Without A Contraceptive
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 212

                        #26
                        Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

                        long (aka strong) island, new york

                        Comment

                        • welsh_girl
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 1366

                          #27
                          Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

                          Originally posted by DotKritic
                          I wish I had a British accent.
                          What kind of British accent?

                          Comment

                          • xXAll-ProXx
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 2040

                            #28
                            Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

                            Originally posted by DotKritic
                            British, Australian, Irish, and Canadian accents are relatively close.

                            I wish I had a British accent.
                            So we (Canadians) have a different accent from Americans, "eh"?
                            Last edited by xXAll-ProXx; 01-8-2011, 03:35 PM.
                            I have a dig bick.

                            Comment

                            • Emo_Saur_
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 2952

                              #29
                              Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

                              Australian females
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Andrew Mitchell
                                Banned
                                • Jul 2008
                                • 1135

                                #30
                                Re: Which country do you think has the best accents

                                I like Polish female accents

                                Comment

                                Working...