Re: You're at the club and
If you're serious about engaging in an actual conversation with the opposite sex then you would start off with an opener. An opener is like a conversation starter, you approach the girl and ask her a question that doesn't involve any sexual references like, "Hey baby let's have sex" or anything retarded that will make you look like a moron. Then carry the conversation by introducing yourself. There's actually a set of rules some guy created that deals with picking up women. I think his name is Mystery? He had his own show on VH1 called the Pick Up Artist. The show's about a bunch of lovable losers who go through rigorous training sessions on how to pick up chicks at clubs and stuff. They also wrote a book about it, but I forgot what it was called...
edit: Oh yeah I think it was called "The Game"? The author's name is Neil Strauss you might want to check it out. They say it's a life changer.
If you're serious about engaging in an actual conversation with the opposite sex then you would start off with an opener. An opener is like a conversation starter, you approach the girl and ask her a question that doesn't involve any sexual references like, "Hey baby let's have sex" or anything retarded that will make you look like a moron. Then carry the conversation by introducing yourself. There's actually a set of rules some guy created that deals with picking up women. I think his name is Mystery? He had his own show on VH1 called the Pick Up Artist. The show's about a bunch of lovable losers who go through rigorous training sessions on how to pick up chicks at clubs and stuff. They also wrote a book about it, but I forgot what it was called...
edit: Oh yeah I think it was called "The Game"? The author's name is Neil Strauss you might want to check it out. They say it's a life changer.


Comment