You're at the club and

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bender5
    The 40% Iron Chef
    • Jan 2005
    • 4894

    #61
    Re: You're at the club and

    but I'm white?

    I just assert myself, I've got confidence and I know that people love sex.

    I like older women, because they're more mature.

    In real life most people double take when they find out that I'm 19, and in other online communities they were astounded that I wasn't in my late 20's.

    Comment

    • smartdude1212
      2 is poo
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 6687

      #62
      Re: You're at the club and

      Originally posted by bender5
      ...other online communities...
      Also:

      You look Irish can I hang myself from your neck and kiss your blarney stones?

      Comment

      • smartdude1212
        2 is poo
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 6687

        #63
        Re: You're at the club and

        yes mom I know my curfew is midnight

        Comment

        • smartdude1212
          2 is poo
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 6687

          #64
          Re: You're at the club and

          yes dad I know my curfew is midnight

          Comment

          • RobertsonaIsBack
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 201

            #65
            Re: You're at the club and

            Originally posted by bender5
            You guys can laugh at me all you want, but I'm the one getting out and doing **** at the end of the day. I always have a party going, and I'm always networking on the internet.

            I stay connected to as many people as possible at all times, because it's the easiest way to make money and be successful.
            lol
            Originally posted by bender5
            I literally could get ANY job if I wanted to
            Originally posted by customstuff
            BUMP with our first ever Dubstep permission!!

            Comment

            • MrRubix
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2026
              • 8340

              #66
              Re: You're at the club and

              "Nice shoes"
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

              Comment

              • WolfXhunter
                Forum User
                • May 2006
                • 535

                #67
                Re: You're at the club and

                "Hey, is you're name Gillete? Cause you're the best a man can get."

                Comment

                • Jaw-Long
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 61

                  #68
                  Re: You're at the club and

                  You are
                  Originally posted by igotrhythm
                  Post-whoring
                  Elitist
                  Self-important
                  Trolls

                  The more butthurt you get about us, the more we profit from your misery.

                  Comment

                  • smartdude1212
                    2 is poo
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 6687

                    #69
                    Re: You're at the club and

                    And I thought my mom made the best sticky buns...

                    Comment

                    • AsphyxZero
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 1823

                      #70
                      Re: You're at the club and

                      What was the last good novel you read?

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #71
                        Re: You're at the club and

                        "Sup? Care for a drink?"
                        (If she agrees for a drink then I'd go on from there)

                        (If she doesn't want a drink then I'd be like) "Alright then, care for a dance?"

                        (If she agrees to dance then I'd go on from there)

                        (If she doesn't want to dance then I'd assume that she's either shy or that she wants to do something more. From here on, I'd be like) "Alright then, what do you want to do?"

                        Then I'd decide what to do from there depending on her answer. Works every time for me.
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • -zeroSKILL-
                          Fuc Da Police
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 1860

                          #72
                          Re: You're at the club and

                          If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
                          All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                          15 8's left to AAA
                          Average Rank: 152

                          Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                          God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #73
                            Re: You're at the club and

                            sup trick let's dance

                            Comment

                            • RobertsonaIsBack
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 201

                              #74
                              Re: You're at the club and

                              Originally posted by i love you
                              "Sup? Care for a drink?"
                              (If she agrees for a drink then I'd go on from there)

                              (If she doesn't want a drink then I'd be like) "Alright then, care for a dance?"

                              (If she agrees to dance then I'd go on from there)

                              (If she doesn't want to dance then I'd assume that she's either shy or that she wants to do something more. From here on, I'd be like) "Alright then, what do you want to do?"

                              Then I'd decide what to do from there depending on her answer. Works every time for me.
                              more like pretend ur a girl so u can get the dudes it worked on rebirth right
                              Originally posted by bender5
                              I literally could get ANY job if I wanted to
                              Originally posted by customstuff
                              BUMP with our first ever Dubstep permission!!

                              Comment

                              • DJMillaMusic
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 62

                                #75
                                Re: You're at the club and

                                Originally posted by -zeroSKILL-
                                If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
                                Clever, clever you.

                                Comment

                                Working...