hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #46
    Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

    On Df we use first names because we all talk to each other on almost a daily basis and have been doing so for the past however many months. It's a little different when you're talking about a creator of a game site that you don't know on a personal level whatsoever. I've always known synthlights 1st name and even last name but I don't use them because he's not someone I talk to regularly.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #47
      Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

      Not really understanding the point of this thread.

      Quickest possible way to say this: let Synth handle his site the way that he wants to. The dedicated staff members know that they are working to help his cause, not to better their own.

      Originally posted by foilman8805
      Necamus's remark is pretty justified in my opinion because TP doesn't quite have the credentials that one typically attributes to an admin as I explained above.

      Also, I know you want to people to think you're some huge part of this community by calling Synthlight "James" and implying that you have some kind of personal relationship with him (which I doubt you do), but I'm here to let you know that it's weird as **** and you should stop.
      I agree. You may like Synth and his cause, but unless you've had personal conversations with him on a day-to-day basis, there's really no reason to call him by his first name when you don't know him.

      Comment

      • scientific
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 156

        #48
        Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

        yo nice moustache! wish i could grow one like that.... i keep trying but it never really works out
        ya

        Comment

        • pokelda
          ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2006
          • 3878

          #49
          Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

          Originally posted by foilman8805
          ur madmatt

          Just sayin'.
          bam

          Comment

          • DotKritic
            Forum User
            • Jun 2009
            • 2974

            #50
            Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

            Originally posted by foilman8805
            ur madmatt

            Just sayin'.
            No ****? Thanks bro. I almost forgot for a second there.

            FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
            Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

            Comment

            • Vanilla Mnm
              cavs
              • Dec 2007
              • 3258

              #51
              Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

              Good thing foilman was there to remind you ;P

              Comment

              • foilman8805
                smoke wheat hail satin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 5704

                #52
                Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

                Originally posted by dotkritic
                no ****? Thanks bro. I almost forgot for a second there.
                just sayin'

                Comment

                • Necamus
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 853

                  #53
                  Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

                  Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
                  Good thing foilman was there to remind you ;P
                  kill yourself? kthx
                  www.freerice.com

                  Comment

                  • Patricoo
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 432

                    #54
                    Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

                    Make your username your first name and it isn't an issue.

                    Clearly you're all not as forward thinking as I am.

                    Comment

                    • Moogle-master
                      Tsundereduo
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 1295

                      #55
                      Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

                      clearly not a lot of people use their forenames as an internet pseudonym

                      just sayin'
                      dale cooper is my waifu

                      Comment

                      • stretchypanda
                        shock me shock me
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 4123

                        #56
                        Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

                        Originally posted by Ryusei_
                        I always thought it was by sleeping with the right person...
                        Only in my case.

                        Comment

                        • Vanilla Mnm
                          cavs
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 3258

                          #57
                          Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

                          Originally posted by Necamus
                          kill yourself? kthx
                          you're sooooooooooo cool.

                          Comment

                          • Ryusei_
                            God
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 1085

                            #58
                            Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

                            Originally posted by stretchypanda
                            Only in my case.
                            Dear god, I forgot some of you people even existed.

                            Comment

                            • stretchypanda
                              shock me shock me
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 4123

                              #59
                              Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

                              Just in case you forgot, kids: feeding the trolls only makes the trolls bigger.

                              Comment

                              • DotKritic
                                Forum User
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 2974

                                #60
                                Re: hmm, I wonder, whats gonna happen now with admins/mods ....

                                ...and more a re tard.

                                FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                                Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                                Comment

                                Working...