Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrace
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 127

    #1066
    Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

    me w/ cat


    and the cat

    Comment

    • AlexDest
      good hot
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2007
      • 5309

      #1067
      Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

      haircut hehu (bad picture lol)

      Last edited by AlexDest; 05-2-2011, 01:10 PM.

      Comment

      • Staiain
        Can't handle my ÆØÅ
        • Aug 2009
        • 4545

        #1068
        Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

        You do look older






        irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
        SM Wiki My

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #1069
          Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

          Taken before Game 7. Playoff beard. It's still coming along (might post one later).
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • Mans0n
            Sun and Stars
            FFR Music Producer
            • Sep 2006
            • 2907

            #1070
            Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

            Originally posted by icontrolyourworld
            Sexy beast without combed hair

            Sexy beast with combed hair

            Sexy beast with hair cut


            btw my shoulder blade sticks out a lot
            dude lay off the meth!
            http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



            Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

            Comment

            • Phlegmatism
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2011
              • 128

              #1071
              Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

              Comment

              • dandandamdandan1111
                the baker man
                • Jun 2007
                • 2176

                #1072
                Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                shenanigans...


                Comment

                • icontrolyourworld
                  Enjoy life!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4197

                  #1073
                  Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                  Originally posted by Mans0n
                  dude lay off the meth!
                  XD

                  also here's a couple i took before my haircut



                  I like having my hair longer (regrets haircut)

                  Comment

                  • Shikari
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 2055

                    #1074
                    Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                    You look better with long hair, Nick.

                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Shikari for resident profile artist

                    Comment

                    • xXAll-ProXx
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 2040

                      #1075
                      Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                      Guess I'll show a pic of myself as well. It's from summer '10

                      I have a dig bick.

                      Comment

                      • Shikari
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 2055

                        #1076
                        Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                        I could swear you were asian, All-Pro. I don't know why though.

                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Shikari for resident profile artist

                        Comment

                        • xXAll-ProXx
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 2040

                          #1077
                          Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                          Originally posted by Shikari
                          I could swear you were asian, All-Pro. I don't know why though.
                          lmfao. The first day I joined FFR, I thought everyone else was Asian cause of the DDR stereotypes and stuff. Guess i was wrong lol. But I still think a lot of people are asian, including you haha
                          I have a dig bick.

                          Comment

                          • _Stepdude_
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 641

                            #1078
                            Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                            Found an OOOOOOOLD pic of me before I knew about the trollface lmao

                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #1079
                              Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)

                              amazing trollface


                              Comment

                              • Netjet!
                                Sic itur ad astra
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 4701

                                #1080
                                Re: Post Your Picture VI - The Rebeginning (Read Page 1)



                                Took this today.
                                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                                Comment

                                Working...