Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #61
    Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

    Here's some comments on Lil' Waynes lyrics for A Millie.

    equite u're such an ****!! lil wayne is the best rapper he got the lyrics he got the soul wtf is ur problem ???!!! u're such a haterz thankzz for makin him more famous !!! ♥lil'wayne♥ is the BEST RAPPER ALIVE.. luv ya!! weezyy
    boo* nice speach!!lolzz lil wayne is the best!!! but leave the haterzz make their job cuz they makin lil'wayne more famouss !! !
    wezzyzzywe the best wraper in the world and my number is 0912266842 pliz call me wezzy i m a big fan of u i m me;wezzy


    And my favorite.

    i want yall 2 stopin talking **** bout him. just cuz u don like 'im,it don give u da rite 2 talk **** bout him. so do not waste ur tyme cause he not thinkin bout u right now so yall haterz sut da **** up and min ur own **** biz. cuz yall some motha****g haterz and he hate u as much as u hate him ****es. and rememba he my boo. i luv him so back of. and if yall don back up, i ma **** u up.
    Be careful, don't **** with WEEZY because he's her boo and she loves him, so if you don't back off, she'll **** your **** up.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Quigly
      nah
      • Jan 2008
      • 3506

      #62
      Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

      Originally posted by rajdaddy
      I can't tell if you could tell that what i said was a joke or not. =/
      I most definitely could tell even though you couldn't tell that I could tell.

      And for everyone who pegs all rap and hip hop into the stereotype of being the same, generic sound with ****ty lyrics, how about you look up some of the more lesser known rappers. Such as Ill Bill:



      I personally love the video animation also.
      nah

      Comment

      • Xx{Requiem}xX
        FFR Player
        • May 2009
        • 35

        #63
        Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        this is pretty much the LOLsiest thing I've read in a while

        Good pun, but it's obvious that haven't actually listened to them except what is played on air. Same with Muse. It's like you just listened to the radio for an hour, picked every artist that came on, and posted them.
        Edit: I forgot to switch account again...

        I have heard less killers than Muse, But I've heard a lot of it seeing as I downloaded and listened to almost every CD they've put out.

        On the "Light" generic garbage part, that probably was not a good way to phrase it.

        And actually, I don't listen to the radio amusingly. Every band I like I learned through FFR, Guitar Hero, and through friends. I've always got my Ipod going.

        Comment

        • foilman8805
          smoke wheat hail satin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 5704

          #64
          Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          When you where young The Killers where good, cause it's the heaviest your mommy would let you listen to. It still is, light generic garbage.


          Originally posted by Midnight's Top 15 Tracks Last.fm
          1 Nightwish – Bye Bye Beautiful Loved track 65

          2 Breaking Benjamin – Fade Away 63

          3 Nickelback – Gotta Be Somebody Loved 61

          4 DJ Splash – flying high (speed) 55

          5 The Lonely Island – I'm on a Boat (feat. T-Pain) Loved track 49

          6 Basshunter – Dota (Radio Edit) 42

          7 Jessica Simpson – You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) full track 41

          8 MSTRKRFT – Bounce (feat. N.O.R.E. & Isis) Loved track 38

          8 Rob Thomas – Her Diamonds 38

          10 TwilightShade – Rising Anxiety Loved track 33

          10 Stunt – Raindrops (Hypasonic Remix) 33

          10 Breaking Benjamin – Crawl 33

          10 Red – Mystery of You 33

          10 Annodam – Whatcha Gonna Do 33

          15 Fall Out Boy – Beat It (feat. John Mayer) [Studio Version] 31
          wow talk about light generic garbage

          also jessica simpson ****ing rofl please remove yourself from this discussion at once

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #65
            Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

            wow... i don't think you can salvage yourself from that horrendous last.fm you have there. It's almost as bad as afros =/
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • ninjaKIWI
              plain old ugly ass dumbas
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 3307

              #66
              Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

              DJ Sharpnel I mean honestly
              Nickelback
              Rihanna
              Black Eyed Peas worst **** ever

              And other ****.

              EDIT: Oh and Fallout Boy
              Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
              "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
              "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
              "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
              "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
              "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
              "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

              Comment

              • qqwref
                stepmania archaeologist
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 4092

                #67
                Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

                Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                DJ Sharpnel I mean honestly
                this

                I get that sharpnel songs are steppable but enough already
                Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                Comment

                • leonid
                  I am leonid
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 8080

                  #68
                  Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

                  yeah I can't stand DJ Sharpnel either

                  t+pazolite, on the other hand, is okay



                  Proud member of Team No

                  Comment

                  • NFD
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 4715

                    #69
                    Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

                    you look like a freak no joke

                    Comment

                    • Mollocephalus
                      Custom User Title
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 2608

                      #70
                      Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

                      i can't stand music with labels

                      music that doesn't exist is okay

                      Comment

                      • Crazy_Biker
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 25

                        #71
                        Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

                        No Doubt

                        I mean, it's absolutely horrible. I think it's Gwen Stefani's singing that gets me. I just can't bear to listen to it. It just oozes s*it.

                        Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus

                        No real explanation needed.

                        What is now passed off as rap

                        I mean, if you're black and have have an inanimate object covered in diamonds hanging around your neck you're considered a rapper, no matter what type of music you're really making. And I use the term music very loosely.

                        Comment

                        • justaguy
                          Forum User
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 3566

                          #72
                          Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

                          anyone who calls coldplay, muse, and queen bad is a moron

                          also: Xx{Midnight}xX is a giant moron
                          Last edited by justaguy; 11-8-2009, 12:34 PM.
                          #TeamSwoll

                          Comment

                          • Mousethecat
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 32

                            #73
                            Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

                            I'm surprised this was only mentioned once...

                            Panic! at the disco.

                            I can tolerate pretty much anything, and I mean anything. Panic! at the disco is one of the only exceptions to this. That and having wet socks.

                            Panic! at the disco almost made me break a perfectly good chair out of need to demonstrate my discontent for them.

                            Anytime I see a thread about horrible music, it feels as natural as breathing to post about Panic! at the disco.

                            Comment

                            • Izzy
                              Snek
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 9195

                              #74
                              Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

                              Originally posted by justaguy
                              anyone who calls coldplay, muse, and queen bad is a moron

                              also: Xx{Midnight}xX is a giant moron
                              I would agree that you should directly call them bad, but anyone can say that they don't like their music. It is all preference.

                              Comment

                              • knife called lust
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 201

                                #75
                                Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

                                Originally posted by justaguy
                                anyone who calls coldplay, muse, and queen bad is a moron

                                also: Xx{Midnight}xX is a giant moron
                                i like muse... Queen is just amazing in all aspects

                                Coldplay is bad... im sorry i hate them so much


                                Worried about being eliminated in Gun92's 4th epic partner tourney? Don't be I have the post that will have all the updates in it.

                                Comment

                                Working...