Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #121
    Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

    more like dat penis.
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • justaguy
      Forum User
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 3566

      #122
      Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

      pfft i'd **** lady gaga, i bet she's a riot in bed.
      #TeamSwoll

      Comment

      • Xx{neon}xX
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2007
        • 500

        #123
        Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

        I kind of like owl city
        But Definitely Insane Clown Posse, and lady gaga.
        Originally posted by [TeRa]
        dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
        cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #124
          Re: Bands/Artists you absolutley can't stand.

          You know the best thing about ICP?

          They revealed in their 7th studio album, the culmination of their epic rap journey and tales of The Dark Circus, that you should love God.

          No joke. It's all about God.
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          Working...