What's the first concert you ever went to?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • delossantosj_2
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    i went to warped tour 06. that was my first

    Leave a comment:


  • PhaeL v2
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Because they don't know the "do not feed the ****ing troll" stuff. Too bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    I've got a Master's Degree in getting people fuccen mad, bro.

    Leave a comment:


  • NocturneAunamic
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    I don't care if you apologize, really. I doubt Kiwi does either, who, by the way, is a girl.
    Ohhhhh....

    "You people" was a generalization for anyone that likes to nitpick spelling errors. I can understand if someone makes a post just littered with them and you bring it up, but if it's just some silly typo, let it go. You don't have to point it out because everyone knows it's a mistake. It just makes you seem obnoxious.
    Meh, no one seemed to care except kiwi herself, but whatever, you're right. I was obnoxious, i guess.

    And yeah, I definitely exaggerated your post, but you're probably unfamiliar with my posting style. I do my best to exaggerate and blow **** out of proportion for fun, though in this case, I was a bit more level-headed about it. Naw, i knew you do that, well sorta, i knew you from my other old account, so yeah.
    See Bold.

    Leave a comment:


  • PhaeL v2
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Foil, you really know how to piss people off.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    I don't care if you apologize, really. I doubt Kiwi does either, who, by the way, is a girl.

    "You people" was a generalization for anyone that likes to nitpick spelling errors. I can understand if someone makes a post just littered with them and you bring it up, but if it's just some silly typo, let it go. You don't have to point it out because everyone knows it's a mistake. It just makes you seem obnoxious.

    And yeah, I definitely exaggerated your post, but you're probably unfamiliar with my posting style. I do my best to exaggerate and blow **** out of proportion for fun, though in this case, I was a bit more level-headed about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • NocturneAunamic
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    You people that waste your time correcting other people's typing errors are the sad ones, yes, that means you, Nocturne. If someone typos just forget about it. Not a big deal, and you don't have to make it one by making a post just to say FIXED HAHA YOU DUMMY. Talk about childish.
    I love how you say "you people" referring to, what, one person, me?

    It was just a helpful thing. I didn't mean anything out of the correction. So don't blow it out of proportion plz. k thx.

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    ...just to say FIXED HAHA YOU DUMMY.
    I have no clue whatsoever where that exaggerated quote came from. My post wasn't even to fix his post, it was to state, and you can even read it yourself, that Dream Theater was not a bad band. Therefore, if my post was not solely to point out his typo, how exactly is mine irrelevant or childish when I'm clearly contributing to the conversation?

    I doubt i really have to, but if it fixes everything, fine, I'll be more than willing to apologize. I'm very sorry for even starting this dispute. It was wrong to make him look bad. Would that fix everything?

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Originally posted by NocturneAunamic
    I don't care that he fixed mine, the rant about my grammar being atrocious was a bit over the top, and childish. Like somehow he took offense to a spelling error i pointed out. Pretty sad, frankly.
    What, the rant that was a mere sentence long? Yeah, way over the top and childish beyond all reason. -__-

    You people that waste your time correcting other people's typing errors are the sad ones, yes, that means you, Nocturne. If someone typos just forget about it. Not a big deal, and you don't have to make it one by making a post just to say FIXED HAHA YOU DUMMY. Talk about childish.
    Last edited by foilman8805; 11-3-2009, 12:13 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    I saw the Used in 2005. Good show.

    Leave a comment:


  • revolutionomega
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Yeah they did, or was it D.C.? something like that hahaha. I'm just excited for when they come back around the NY/NJ area

    Leave a comment:


  • NocturneAunamic
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Originally posted by revolutionomega
    I honestly think Dream Theater is really good. IMO one of the most musically talented and versatile bands of this day and age. I wanted to go see them in Maryland but never got a chance Maybe next time
    I agree. thank you.....wait....they played in Maryland?

    Originally posted by dore
    well you kinda were being a douche when you corrected his typo (it's pretty easy to hit "er" when you wanted to hit "e" seeing as the keys are right next to each other) so he had every right to be a douche back
    I don't care that he fixed mine, the rant about my grammar being atrocious was a bit over the top, and childish. Like somehow he took offense to a spelling error i pointed out. Pretty sad, frankly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Originally posted by revolutionomega
    I honestly think Dream Theater is really good. IMO one of the most musically talented and versatile bands of this day and age. I wanted to go see them in Maryland but never got a chance Maybe next time
    saw them in august

    incredible show

    Leave a comment:


  • All_That_Chaz
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    I went to a ton of local punk band concerts when I was in high school that were literally held in the church basement. I suppose the first "real" concert I went to was Alkaline Trio's Halloween show in 2003 at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago.

    Also during my college years I went to a GWAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR show. I got punched in the ribs by a cyclops. I'm not kidding.

    Leave a comment:


  • dore
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Originally posted by NocturneAunamic
    Don't try to act all smart. Please, it's not working at all. kthx.
    well you kinda were being a douche when you corrected his typo (it's pretty easy to hit "er" when you wanted to hit "e" seeing as the keys are right next to each other) so he had every right to be a douche back

    Leave a comment:


  • Niala
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    I think it was Great Big Sea, not really sure, though. My parents made me go see them like 10 years ago with them, because of their whole Maritime Pride thing.... Although, I saw Karl Wolf recently, which, I thought was much better.

    Leave a comment:

Working...