What's the first concert you ever went to?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr. Bob
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2008
    • 687

    #61
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Originally posted by NocturneAunamic
    Dream Theater, and it's "sadly"?
    i said "sadly" as it's the only one i've ever been to.

    Comment

    • NocturneAunamic
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2009
      • 893

      #62
      Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

      Originally posted by Mr. Bob
      i said "sadly" as it's the only one i've ever been to.
      Thought so.

      Comment

      • Bangcrashboom
        The Lulz, Do It For Them
        • Nov 2006
        • 1055

        #63
        Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

        none because i am a deprived teen

        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
        Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

        Comment

        • Mr. Bob
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2008
          • 687

          #64
          Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

          Originally posted by NFD
          Yeah, they are.
          are you desperate to have others listen to your opinions or something

          Comment

          • ninjaKIWI
            plain old ugly ass dumbas
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 3307

            #65
            Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

            Originally posted by NocturneAunamic
            Fixed. and they aren't a bad band.
            fixed I mean honestly why would you correct somebody when you make such horrible mistakes like this?

            Also, opinion. IMO they're nothing special.
            Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
            "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
            "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
            "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
            "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
            "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
            "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

            Comment

            • welsh_girl
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 1366

              #66
              Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

              Slipknot/Slayer 2002

              Comment

              • wwwJ4mmYcouk
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 1031

                #67
                Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

                Bowling for soup - 2002 ish also.
                Frank Lee Morris

                Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;

                Comment

                • NocturneAunamic
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 893

                  #68
                  Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

                  Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                  fixed I mean honestly why would you correct somebody when you make such horrible mistakes like this?
                  Don't try to act all smart. Please, it's not working at all. kthx.

                  Comment

                  • NFD
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 4715

                    #69
                    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

                    Originally posted by Mr. Bob
                    are you desperate to have others listen to your opinions or something
                    If I was desperate I probably would've written up a couple of paragraphs.

                    Comment

                    • revolutionomega
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2240

                      #70
                      Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

                      I honestly think Dream Theater is really good. IMO one of the most musically talented and versatile bands of this day and age. I wanted to go see them in Maryland but never got a chance Maybe next time
                      "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                      - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                      Comment

                      • Niala
                        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 1697

                        #71
                        Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

                        I think it was Great Big Sea, not really sure, though. My parents made me go see them like 10 years ago with them, because of their whole Maritime Pride thing.... Although, I saw Karl Wolf recently, which, I thought was much better.

                        Comment

                        • dore
                          caveman pornstar
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 6317

                          #72
                          Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

                          Originally posted by NocturneAunamic
                          Don't try to act all smart. Please, it's not working at all. kthx.
                          well you kinda were being a douche when you corrected his typo (it's pretty easy to hit "er" when you wanted to hit "e" seeing as the keys are right next to each other) so he had every right to be a douche back
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                          Comment

                          • All_That_Chaz
                            Supreme Dictator For Life
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 5874

                            #73
                            Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

                            I went to a ton of local punk band concerts when I was in high school that were literally held in the church basement. I suppose the first "real" concert I went to was Alkaline Trio's Halloween show in 2003 at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago.

                            Also during my college years I went to a GWAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR show. I got punched in the ribs by a cyclops. I'm not kidding.
                            Back to "Back to Earth"
                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            dammit chaz
                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            god dammit chaz
                            Originally posted by MalReynolds
                            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #74
                              Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

                              Originally posted by revolutionomega
                              I honestly think Dream Theater is really good. IMO one of the most musically talented and versatile bands of this day and age. I wanted to go see them in Maryland but never got a chance Maybe next time
                              saw them in august

                              incredible show

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • NocturneAunamic
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 893

                                #75
                                Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

                                Originally posted by revolutionomega
                                I honestly think Dream Theater is really good. IMO one of the most musically talented and versatile bands of this day and age. I wanted to go see them in Maryland but never got a chance Maybe next time
                                I agree. thank you.....wait....they played in Maryland?

                                Originally posted by dore
                                well you kinda were being a douche when you corrected his typo (it's pretty easy to hit "er" when you wanted to hit "e" seeing as the keys are right next to each other) so he had every right to be a douche back
                                I don't care that he fixed mine, the rant about my grammar being atrocious was a bit over the top, and childish. Like somehow he took offense to a spelling error i pointed out. Pretty sad, frankly.

                                Comment

                                Working...