So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #31
    Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

    let it not be like the california meet up where it all falls apart in the end



    i want to go

    Comment

    • foilman8805
      smoke wheat hail satin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 5704

      #32
      Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

      Yeah, seriously. People would be putting up thousands of dollars for a trip like that, so coordination and organization would have to be maximum.

      I would love to go to Alaska again. We'll see how **** unfolds this coming year.

      Comment

      • Wazybaruzo
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2009
        • 14

        #33
        Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

        FFR meetup '09.

        Project: Alaska

        With special guest appearance by Sarah Palin.
        Last edited by Wazybaruzo; 08-18-2009, 12:01 PM.

        Comment

        • Sprite-
          HAVE ME WITH VODKA
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 7317

          #34
          Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

          lmfao I LOVE ALASKA AND ALL OF ITS ALASKAINIANS!

          Comment

          • tuxedo_mirage
            bloop!
            • Mar 2009
            • 96

            #35
            Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

            she can play flute for us =)
            Click here for vrofl!

            Comment

            • foilman8805
              smoke wheat hail satin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2006
              • 5704

              #36
              Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

              She can play my skin flute...

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #37
                Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                I wanna go to Alaska
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • One Winged Angel
                  Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 10837

                  #38
                  Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                  gorgeous


                  Originally posted by ilikexd
                  i want to be cucked by cirno

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #39
                    Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)



                    So this was taken at 11 o'clock PM.... WHAT

                    These are amazing photos. Mind if I use some?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • foilman8805
                      smoke wheat hail satin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 5704

                      #40
                      Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                      Yeah, that photo was definitely taken at 11PM, haha. And when the sun would 'go down', it would basically hover just below the horizon so there would still be twilight until 2 or 3AM. It was a trip.

                      You're absolutely welcome to use any of the photos. If you want a larger version of any of them, just let me know and I'll shoot you an email. I have 2800x2100 originals on my computer for cropping and whatnot.

                      Comment

                      • dood gone krazee
                        RATOOOOOOOOO
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 1939

                        #41
                        Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)



                        ;*

                        I'd actually like this in 2800x2100.
                        dood_gone_krazee@hotmail.com.
                        -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

                        Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
                        Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
                        Originally posted by robertsona
                        I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

                        "[++] 9/10
                        Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

                        Comment

                        • foilman8805
                          smoke wheat hail satin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5704

                          #42
                          Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                          Coming right up, sir.

                          Comment

                          • DJ_Swabber
                            Is feckin' leget, betch.™
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 511

                            #43
                            Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                            And to think at one point my mom and I were going to live there.
                            Pictures like that make me wish we had moved! But boo to extreme cold temperatures. xD

                            JOIN the Spartans or DIEEEEE. =D (go to my random thought)

                            Comment

                            • DN_Catastrophic
                              Cata_X
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 395

                              #44
                              Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                              Your pictures are absolutely amazing!
                              I want to go there some day.

                              Comment

                              • championanwar
                                Ask Nuro! x3
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 2588

                                #45
                                Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                                Damn Erich, just beautiful, might have to steal them and use them as my background too ;D

                                Originally posted by aperson
                                all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                                aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                                aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                                Click Here

                                Comment

                                Working...